JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I'm not too worried about it, i'll be there with time to spare. I'll be surprised if they sell out that night.

what about the HBs? will you camp? haha

DOPEEE
happy.gif

some little hypebeast kid around my way said that someone on N-SB said June 11th.
but I call ducktales.

some little hypebeast kid around my way said that someone on N-SB said June 11th.
but I call ducktales.

if you know SBs, then you know when QS's drop in relation to the month....If these are July's QS, then when do they drop? (question for noobs, of course I know the answer, and no its not a specific date)

SBs don't have specific RDs, they drop when they drop. Just call your local everyday in July and one day, if they're getting em, they'll tell you when they'll get em, as soon as they tell you, get your chair and camp. I'm serious seeing as there are only 1000 pairs of these and these are HIGHLY sought after, though IMO, not nearly as sought as some SBs...Luis, these are no pigeon or even Lobster imo hahahahahahahha, nothing will top Pigeons imo as far as RD campout hype

if you know SBs, then you know when QS's drop in relation to the month....If these are July's QS, then when do they drop? (question for noobs, of course I know the answer, and no its not a specific date)

SBs don't have specific RDs, they drop when they drop. Just call your local everyday in July and one day, if they're getting em, they'll tell you when they'll get em, as soon as they tell you, get your chair and camp. I'm serious seeing as there are only 1000 pairs of these and these are HIGHLY sought after, though IMO, not nearly as sought as some SBs...Luis, these are no pigeon or even Lobster imo hahahahahahahha, nothing will top Pigeons imo as far as RD campout hype

I pretty much gave up on these in early May cuz of school.  Hoping I can grab a pair now that I'm on summer vacation
nerd.gif

I pretty much gave up on these in early May cuz of school.  Hoping I can grab a pair now that I'm on summer vacation
nerd.gif

All i can say to y'all is good luck
and it def. didn't last more than a day
on the web-store of official dealers that had em on retail here in JP.

All i can say to y'all is good luck
and it def. didn't last more than a day
on the web-store of official dealers that had em on retail here in JP.

I really can't understand the hype behind these. The shoe is ok (for retail) but I can only imagine how much some shops will charge. Few wears and these will crease badly
sick.gif
 but hey shoes crease so its what ever I guess. Sadly, most people buying these will only do so to resale! Forgive me for my mini rant, buy what you like. 

I really can't understand the hype behind these. The shoe is ok (for retail) but I can only imagine how much some shops will charge. Few wears and these will crease badly
sick.gif
 but hey shoes crease so its what ever I guess. Sadly, most people buying these will only do so to resale! Forgive me for my mini rant, buy what you like. 

they probably will just resell but for those who love the space jam but like the fit of a dunk sb better (like me) I wanna see how they look on my feet. also feel like itsa great pickup cuz even if unwashed selvage jeans bleed on em you can't see cause they're all black

they probably will just resell but for those who love the space jam but like the fit of a dunk sb better (like me) I wanna see how they look on my feet. also feel like itsa great pickup cuz even if unwashed selvage jeans bleed on em you can't see cause they're all black

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Thats true. 09' SJ feel mad uncomfortable once you wear them for a long time. Haven't bought an sb in a while so don't know the true comfort that they come with. (newer sb's) I hope the soles don't yellow after a month or so of just sitting in some of yalls closets!

Thats true. 09' SJ feel mad uncomfortable once you wear them for a long time. Haven't bought an sb in a while so don't know the true comfort that they come with. (newer sb's) I hope the soles don't yellow after a month or so of just sitting in some of yalls closets!

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Newer SBs should feel more like the older models. The fat tongue and tongue straps are back.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Newer SBs should feel more like the older models. The fat tongue and tongue straps are back.

Anyone in here in the Seattle area?last sb pickup were the skunks & cheech & chongs..looking forward to these just to add to my sb collection..I think these will probably be one of the biggest campouts of the year,all the high school kids will be out there summer break plus all the resellers on top of them & not to mention the hypebeasts..I just wonder how many pairs my local boutique will get.they only had 15 pairs between the two boutiques in Seattle for this years #*#%'s and I'm hearing these are just as limited

Anyone in here in the Seattle area?last sb pickup were the skunks & cheech & chongs..looking forward to these just to add to my sb collection..I think these will probably be one of the biggest campouts of the year,all the high school kids will be out there summer break plus all the resellers on top of them & not to mention the hypebeasts..I just wonder how many pairs my local boutique will get.they only had 15 pairs between the two boutiques in Seattle for this years #*#%'s and I'm hearing these are just as limited

SO i'm a total noob in SB's....never really had a thing for them like j's but these caught my eye. haven't seen something this smooth in awhile from Nike IMO and also these are the only SB's I know hehe -_-'

could someone please be kind and tell me what the retail price might be for these?
smile.gif

SO i'm a total noob in SB's....never really had a thing for them like j's but these caught my eye. haven't seen something this smooth in awhile from Nike IMO and also these are the only SB's I know hehe -_-'

could someone please be kind and tell me what the retail price might be for these?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom