JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

no sneaker shops that i know are getting these in chicago..or maybe i aint looking right

WOW, I'd certainly be surprised man. I doubt that, make sure to call ALL of the shops within the area.

WOW, I'd certainly be surprised man. I doubt that, make sure to call ALL of the shops within the area.

Uprise will get these
smile.gif

july big month my bday plue this release and jordan 11 ie low black red niiccccee
pimp.gif

Uprise will get these
smile.gif

july big month my bday plue this release and jordan 11 ie low black red niiccccee
pimp.gif

I'm glad you able to find a store man, just make sure to get their early because there will be campers believe me. Are SBs popular in Chi?

I'm glad you able to find a store man, just make sure to get their early because there will be campers believe me. Are SBs popular in Chi?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

no sneaker shops that i know are getting these in chicago..or maybe i aint looking right

Check the skate shops, I'm not too familiar with who's who up there, but there's bound to be at least a retailer or two in the area.

Check the skate shops, I'm not too familiar with who's who up there, but there's bound to be at least a retailer or two in the area.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

yea i have to get their early with this release....and the location where im at i seen a couple of people wear SBs but not as much...mostly jordans here. Im sure ppl do wear them alot but you know also depends on where exact location your at. i just want to get these babies
pimp.gif

yea i have to get their early with this release....and the location where im at i seen a couple of people wear SBs but not as much...mostly jordans here. Im sure ppl do wear them alot but you know also depends on where exact location your at. i just want to get these babies
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

exactly man, in my specific area, there are SOME, but in my entire region there are a lot. I know exactly what you mean. This pair is very very nice imo, they will be tough. How many hours iyo if that? For these it may take days. haha do you really think it'll take that?

pimp.gif

exactly man, in my specific area, there are SOME, but in my entire region there are a lot. I know exactly what you mean. This pair is very very nice imo, they will be tough. How many hours iyo if that? For these it may take days. haha do you really think it'll take that?

pimp.gif

days idk lol but whos knows. i will be calling uprise though couple more times to see whats the business on these if ppl are linning up days before and stuff

pimp.gif

days idk lol but whos knows. i will be calling uprise though couple more times to see whats the business on these if ppl are linning up days before and stuff

how far is uprise from where you are? By the time people start camping it'll be too late. I would just call until you hear what date they will drop from Uprise, then I would go and camp. When I camped for 420s, I called and that same day, I camped, 13 hours in the cold, but first in line. You dont want to start camping when others have already started, because for SB QS's, now, shops will only receive about two pairs of each size since there are only 1000 pairs total.

how far is uprise from where you are? By the time people start camping it'll be too late. I would just call until you hear what date they will drop from Uprise, then I would go and camp. When I camped for 420s, I called and that same day, I camped, 13 hours in the cold, but first in line. You dont want to start camping when others have already started, because for SB QS's, now, shops will only receive about two pairs of each size since there are only 1000 pairs total.

so are these really limited to 1000 pairs? i thought that was just the cheech & chongs??

so are these really limited to 1000 pairs? i thought that was just the cheech & chongs??

Originally Posted by bhakc001

I believe they are. If not, I bet more should be appearing on eBay by now w/ little more reasonable price rangeconsidering it's already little more than a month past after released officially here in far eastwith JPY9,500 or something as it's retail.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

I believe they are. If not, I bet more should be appearing on eBay by now w/ little more reasonable price rangeconsidering it's already little more than a month past after released officially here in far eastwith JPY9,500 or something as it's retail.

friend of mine "in the know" says these will be super available just like the neon j-pack... just thought I'd share.

friend of mine "in the know" says these will be super available just like the neon j-pack... just thought I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom