JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

It depends on your shop, some will charge 98, others will charge as much as 150 or even 200, though imo thats very excessive. But hey these are the most anticipated SB dunk of the year, so I wouldn't rule that out.

It depends on your shop, some will charge 98, others will charge as much as 150 or even 200, though imo thats very excessive. But hey these are the most anticipated SB dunk of the year, so I wouldn't rule that out.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got the rd from my dude today.

thanks for sharing, that doesnt help anyone....I would bet that its July....even if you have a date though it wouldn't be helpful since every shop is different, and since SBs have no RDs

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got the rd from my dude today.

thanks for sharing, that doesnt help anyone....I would bet that its July....even if you have a date though it wouldn't be helpful since every shop is different, and since SBs have no RDs

Actually...it's a set rd from Nike.

pimp.gif

SBs and especially QS's do not have release dates, again it varys on your specific shop...if its set by Nike, then why dont you just post it?

SBs and especially QS's do not have release dates, again it varys on your specific shop...if its set by Nike, then why dont you just post it?

The few SB shops I have copped from recently all had a RD for a hot/QS shoe.....

Im just hoping I get a chance at these. I know the BEAST are gonna be out in FULL FORCE in the bay area.

The few SB shops I have copped from recently all had a RD for a hot/QS shoe.....

Im just hoping I get a chance at these. I know the BEAST are gonna be out in FULL FORCE in the bay area.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

At a specific shop, of course SBs have RDs, but every shop isnt the same, thats why I keep saying SBs dont have RDs. They drop at different times depending on the shop. RICO, you already know they will be. I'll let you know when my shop is getting em though, send me a PM now so I don't forget man. Thanks. I cant wait. haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

At a specific shop, of course SBs have RDs, but every shop isnt the same, thats why I keep saying SBs dont have RDs. They drop at different times depending on the shop. RICO, you already know they will be. I'll let you know when my shop is getting em though, send me a PM now so I don't forget man. Thanks. I cant wait. haha

no sneaker shops that i know are getting these in chicago..or maybe i aint looking right

Back
Top Bottom