JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by Nermindee

friend of mine "in the know" says these will be super available just like the neon j-pack... just thought I'd share.

every QS from SOLs on, will be 1000 pairs. If you really think about it, its actually the correct number that should be produced since a bunch of collectors have left mainly because SB Dunks have been so whack over the last few years.

friend of mine "in the know" says these will be super available just like the neon j-pack... just thought I'd share.

every QS from SOLs on, will be 1000 pairs. If you really think about it, its actually the correct number that should be produced since a bunch of collectors have left mainly because SB Dunks have been so whack over the last few years.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

what was the production number for QS's before that? i passed on the SOL's but i did cop the cheech and chongs and the shop i got them from only had 5 pairs and i did have to camp out. i'm hoping they will have more for this release but i do have other options here in so cal.

what was the production number for QS's before that? i passed on the SOL's but i did cop the cheech and chongs and the shop i got them from only had 5 pairs and i did have to camp out. i'm hoping they will have more for this release but i do have other options here in so cal.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There are no firm numbers on neon J Packs, but I know that SOLs, C&Cs and every QS from now on will only be 1000 pairs. These SJs will not be an easy cop due to all of the demand, depending on where you are of course. Since you specifically are in So Cal, the cop will DEFINITELY not be an easy one.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There are no firm numbers on neon J Packs, but I know that SOLs, C&Cs and every QS from now on will only be 1000 pairs. These SJs will not be an easy cop due to all of the demand, depending on where you are of course. Since you specifically are in So Cal, the cop will DEFINITELY not be an easy one.

I feel like nike says there only going to produce 1000 and in reality produce 3000 O.O

I mean thinking about it how we gonna check if they only produced 1000? :3 just an idea. It's what I'd do if i was nike (maybe that's why i'm not LOL)

Hype it up and then sell more. Supply and Demand.

I feel like nike says there only going to produce 1000 and in reality produce 3000 O.O

I mean thinking about it how we gonna check if they only produced 1000? :3 just an idea. It's what I'd do if i was nike (maybe that's why i'm not LOL)

Originally Posted by alexpak94

for 420s, my shop only had twelve pairs. so go figure. These will be 1000 pairs. EVERY QS WILL BE 1000 PAIRS FROM NOW ON.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

for 420s, my shop only had twelve pairs. so go figure. These will be 1000 pairs. EVERY QS WILL BE 1000 PAIRS FROM NOW ON.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

1000? They trying to get folkz killed out here

Please tell it's not that cereal, for these shoes?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom