JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
@ still getting upset over price gouging. it's not BS when people will pay the inflated price. it's not BS for the shops to maximize profits. 

so basically you would agree with guy that posted about the shop that isn't gonna sell the space jam's to the public instead they are gonna put them on ebay and sell them that way.... smh
doesn't sound like the sort of thing that nike would condone. i'm guessing that you could lose your account for doing that but i doubt you could lose your account for price gouging. i don't really judge because i've never owned a shop and really don't know what it's like to have to make payroll for my employees and rely on sales to put food on my table. i prefer to buy if i can afford and not buy if it's too expensive and not cry over a pair of shoes that i can't have. life is way too good for that. 

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
@ still getting upset over price gouging. it's not BS when people will pay the inflated price. it's not BS for the shops to maximize profits. 

so basically you would agree with guy that posted about the shop that isn't gonna sell the space jam's to the public instead they are gonna put them on ebay and sell them that way.... smh
doesn't sound like the sort of thing that nike would condone. i'm guessing that you could lose your account for doing that but i doubt you could lose your account for price gouging. i don't really judge because i've never owned a shop and really don't know what it's like to have to make payroll for my employees and rely on sales to put food on my table. i prefer to buy if i can afford and not buy if it's too expensive and not cry over a pair of shoes that i can't have. life is way too good for that. 

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by never wear them

I been telling you for quite some time now elcerrito91......
NO SUCH THING AS 1000 PAIRS!!!

Don't believe in that. It's nonsense. There's like 1000 Skateshops just in SoCal.....
This. Look at the Loons and the yellow curbs are you telling me that its only 1000 of those too? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are very nice but the I would never pay $300 for these I would rather get a pair of real space jams and save $50 or so
were loons and yellow curbs ever QS?

Don't believe in that. It's nonsense. There's like 1000 Skateshops just in SoCal.....
This. Look at the Loons and the yellow curbs are you telling me that its only 1000 of those too? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are very nice but the I would never pay $300 for these I would rather get a pair of real space jams and save $50 or so

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes they were, but if you guys actually read what I said you would notice that the rule took affect with SOLs (LIBERTY'S), then 420s and now these. BPs were an exception to the rule.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes they were, but if you guys actually read what I said you would notice that the rule took affect with SOLs (LIBERTY'S), then 420s and now these. BPs were an exception to the rule.

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

Anyone in hawaii getting these?  I'm gonna be near Kailua Kona, but I can't find any info on skate shops near there nor am I familiar with the area 
ohwell.gif

The shop where I was going to get them are going to charge $200.00 (Each pair purchased comes with a free pair of Nike SB shoes from a pre selected group)
tired.gif

The shop where I was going to get them are going to charge $200.00 (Each pair purchased comes with a free pair of Nike SB shoes from a pre selected group)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

tired.gif
so 2 for one?

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

tired.gif
so 2 for one?

Originally Posted by comeflywithata

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

smokin.gif
Good to see other Hoosiers on here. But to answer your question, copping at retail won't happen, they'll be charging 150. Im not sure if they're gonna let people cop multiples tho. It'll depend on how many heads show up and how many they have in stock.

Originally Posted by comeflywithata

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

smokin.gif
Good to see other Hoosiers on here. But to answer your question, copping at retail won't happen, they'll be charging 150. Im not sure if they're gonna let people cop multiples tho. It'll depend on how many heads show up and how many they have in stock.

Back
Top Bottom