JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

It was posted on NSB's frontpage awhile back that all future QS's will be 1000 pairs (BPs were an exception not to mention a huge flop). This rule started with the SOLs then continued with the 420s.

And just because your shop is receiving a sizeable quantity, does not mean that others will.

henry, henry, hennnnrrryyyyyyyy 
30t6p3b.gif

i like them and all, but i WILL NOT pay 160 double retail at the skate shop in my area which has a sb account... NOT paying resell price at any skate shop, THATS BS

i was thinking like around 120 or something... i called my skateshop earlier and asked what they will sell for and they said don't know yet, then i said doesn't the price on the box say 83 so why not sale them for suggested retail he said you won't get them for retail here..

i like them and all, but i WILL NOT pay 160 double retail at the skate shop in my area which has a sb account... NOT paying resell price at any skate shop, THATS BS

i was thinking like around 120 or something... i called my skateshop earlier and asked what they will sell for and they said don't know yet, then i said doesn't the price on the box say 83 so why not sale them for suggested retail he said you won't get them for retail here..

roll.gif
@ still getting upset over price gouging. it's not BS when people will pay the inflated price. it's not BS for the shops to maximize profits. 

roll.gif
@ still getting upset over price gouging. it's not BS when people will pay the inflated price. it's not BS for the shops to maximize profits. 

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hey elcerrito, will these be available at footlocker????

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
JK. My local shop is charging $150
sick.gif
The most they've ever charged in the past was $20 above retail, but I guess the hype got to them.
30t6p3b.gif
hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hey elcerrito, will these be available at footlocker????

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
JK. My local shop is charging $150
sick.gif
The most they've ever charged in the past was $20 above retail, but I guess the hype got to them.
30t6p3b.gif
hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

I been telling you for quite some time now elcerrito91......
NO SUCH THING AS 1000 PAIRS!!!

Don't believe in that. It's nonsense. There's like 1000 Skateshops just in SoCal.....

Don't believe in that. It's nonsense. There's like 1000 Skateshops just in SoCal.....

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif

so basically you would agree with guy that posted about the shop that isn't gonna sell the space jam's to the public instead they are gonna put them on ebay and sell them that way.... smh

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif

so basically you would agree with guy that posted about the shop that isn't gonna sell the space jam's to the public instead they are gonna put them on ebay and sell them that way.... smh

Originally Posted by never wear them

This. Look at the Loons and the yellow curbs are you telling me that its only 1000 of those too? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are very nice but the I would never pay $300 for these I would rather get a pair of real space jams and save $50 or so

Originally Posted by never wear them

This. Look at the Loons and the yellow curbs are you telling me that its only 1000 of those too? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are very nice but the I would never pay $300 for these I would rather get a pair of real space jams and save $50 or so

Just came back from Active in Rancho Cucamonga and they will be getting 8 pairs in the size range of 5-8 and 11-13. The price on these at all Active's should be $119 as there was a list of other Active's in SoCal getting these. The ones that i remembered were Santa Monica, Mission Valley, Riverside, and Chino hills. Call your local Acive's and see if they getting them because that's all i remember from the list they had.

Just came back from Active in Rancho Cucamonga and they will be getting 8 pairs in the size range of 5-8 and 11-13. The price on these at all Active's should be $119 as there was a list of other Active's in SoCal getting these. The ones that i remembered were Santa Monica, Mission Valley, Riverside, and Chino hills. Call your local Acive's and see if they getting them because that's all i remember from the list they had.

Back
Top Bottom