JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SnowboardingPanda wrote:
Does anyone know if these are releasing at Circle A in downtown San Jose? This is the only SB retailer I'm aware of in the south bay area.

Im surre they'll get them. If they dont have them this weekend, they'll have them sometime next week. They tend to get shiii. iittt late.

Holla at me if you still need other spots. Im in the south bay too.
Thanks man!
That is true with this Circle A.. My hopes arnt too high considering they only got about 4 pairs of the cheech & chong dunks and they didn't even get the skunk sb's.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SnowboardingPanda wrote:
Does anyone know if these are releasing at Circle A in downtown San Jose? This is the only SB retailer I'm aware of in the south bay area.

Im surre they'll get them. If they dont have them this weekend, they'll have them sometime next week. They tend to get shiii. iittt late.

Holla at me if you still need other spots. Im in the south bay too.
Thanks man!
That is true with this Circle A.. My hopes arnt too high considering they only got about 4 pairs of the cheech & chong dunks and they didn't even get the skunk sb's.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

yes they will have them. More than likely it will be a raffle for 150-170 I think.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

yes they will have them. More than likely it will be a raffle for 150-170 I think.

Yo, anywhere in the I.E getting em? Rancho Cucamonga Active? I dont wanna drive out to LA for these..

Yo, anywhere in the I.E getting em? Rancho Cucamonga Active? I dont wanna drive out to LA for these..

These aint even QS. Too many spots in Cali are getting em.

They gonna chrage us $160 and watch weeks later they gonna be retail.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If there aren't too many heads lined up, this might be exactly what I do. I can easily see my shop drop the price down after about a week. And these seem to be GR, and I refuse to pay over retail on release day for a GR.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If there aren't too many heads lined up, this might be exactly what I do. I can easily see my shop drop the price down after about a week. And these seem to be GR, and I refuse to pay over retail on release day for a GR.

I tried to google Nike SB shops in my area but had no luck. Trying to find more locations getting these to make sure I get myself some pairs.

I tried to google Nike SB shops in my area but had no luck. Trying to find more locations getting these to make sure I get myself some pairs.

these are a QS, why would they release a GR in the middle of the month....seriously, don't expect to get these at retail unless your shop is really chill...these will not sit at all, the hype is way too high, which means resellers will scoop up any "extra" pairs (which there won't be any)....1000 pairs only

these are a QS, why would they release a GR in the middle of the month....seriously, don't expect to get these at retail unless your shop is really chill...these will not sit at all, the hype is way too high, which means resellers will scoop up any "extra" pairs (which there won't be any)....1000 pairs only

^ Unless they're getting them close to box price, reselling these is pointless. eBay auctions are ending at 200 or less.

^ Unless they're getting them close to box price, reselling these is pointless. eBay auctions are ending at 200 or less.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

imo, people aren't willing to accept the fact that there are only 1000 pairs 
i know for a fact that just one of our local shops is getting a large amount of pairs and i'm guessing the other shop will get quite a few too - there's more than 1000 pairs. stop spreading second-hand, anecdotal information. 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

imo, people aren't willing to accept the fact that there are only 1000 pairs 
i know for a fact that just one of our local shops is getting a large amount of pairs and i'm guessing the other shop will get quite a few too - there's more than 1000 pairs. stop spreading second-hand, anecdotal information. 

It was posted on NSB's frontpage awhile back that all future QS's will be 1000 pairs (BPs were an exception not to mention a huge flop). This rule started with the SOLs then continued with the 420s.

And just because your shop is receiving a sizeable quantity, does not mean that others will.

Back
Top Bottom