JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Haha. Atlas just posted this on their Facebook:

The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding.
Those dudes are probably pissed.

Haha. Atlas just posted this on their Facebook:

The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding.
Those dudes are probably pissed.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Camping from NOW?

True morons.

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

Atlast in San Mateo already has 3 people lined up for these.. Its Thursday night.. SMH

WELCOME to the BAY AREA....

Rico these kids are killing us 
mad.gif
word fam. I say we just show up and run em out.
RICO7JT wrote:
YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

are chris and Kev gonna be out there with us?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Camping from NOW?

True morons.

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

Atlast in San Mateo already has 3 people lined up for these.. Its Thursday night.. SMH

WELCOME to the BAY AREA....

Rico these kids are killing us 
mad.gif
word fam. I say we just show up and run em out.
RICO7JT wrote:
YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

are chris and Kev gonna be out there with us?

last SB i lined up for were the Blue Lobsters.. waited overnight at Supreme for them.. i swear they only released about 10 pairs.. i was out in Soho on line the whole night.. just me and my boys. People didnt really come till the early morning. I'm praying the hype isn't rediculous with these.

last SB i lined up for were the Blue Lobsters.. waited overnight at Supreme for them.. i swear they only released about 10 pairs.. i was out in Soho on line the whole night.. just me and my boys. People didnt really come till the early morning. I'm praying the hype isn't rediculous with these.

It's nearing 115 degrees today in the city.. I pray there are no little hypebeast outside of shops lined up by only 3pm. Let it cool off please lol

It's nearing 115 degrees today in the city.. I pray there are no little hypebeast outside of shops lined up by only 3pm. Let it cool off please lol

Back
Top Bottom