JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Degenerate423 wrote:
Guess I'm gonna be betting on something like this happening or SBs stores in norcal not selling out
nerd.gif

Now we ALL know thats NOT going to happen.

especially in sac
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

2iiaem1_medium.gif

love this gif
laugh.gif

zapatohead408 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

are chris and Kev gonna be out there with us?

Maybe.... not sure what they gonna do just yet. Ill try and bring them along.

zapatohead408 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

are chris and Kev gonna be out there with us?

Maybe.... not sure what they gonna do just yet. Ill try and bring them along.

Originally Posted by PTPer

The hype has killed it for me...pass

if your a true sneakerhead you don't cop or not cop sneakers cuz of hype... don't matter how much hype is on something for me if I like em i'm gonna get em!!!!

Originally Posted by PTPer

The hype has killed it for me...pass

if your a true sneakerhead you don't cop or not cop sneakers cuz of hype... don't matter how much hype is on something for me if I like em i'm gonna get em!!!!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Going to feel like 105 today here in Florida.
laugh.gif

Gotta be a damn fool to camp before 7pm.

you aint lying... HAHAHA... too damn hot to sit outside overnight for some sneakers!!!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Going to feel like 105 today here in Florida.
laugh.gif

Gotta be a damn fool to camp before 7pm.

you aint lying... HAHAHA... too damn hot to sit outside overnight for some sneakers!!!

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Haha. Atlas just posted this on their Facebook:

The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding.
Those dudes are probably pissed.

what is the reasoning though? just for safety or what?

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Haha. Atlas just posted this on their Facebook:

The police of San Mateo have enforced a strict rule that no one can stay in front of the store (Atlas) until the night before the release. This is a disappointment to us, however they are allowing customers to start waiting in line at 8pm on Friday, July 22.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and am very appreciative for the support and understanding.
Those dudes are probably pissed.

what is the reasoning though? just for safety or what?

This release is hot garbage if youre located in Norcal.... You will not own a pair of these unless you have about 12-18 hours of your life to spare by camping in a line. I'm good... I'll just wait til someone sends me pairs to sell on consignment... Good luck to you Norcal cats out there standing in-line overnight to get charged $150 plus for an $80 shoe. 
laugh.gif

This release is hot garbage if youre located in Norcal.... You will not own a pair of these unless you have about 12-18 hours of your life to spare by camping in a line. I'm good... I'll just wait til someone sends me pairs to sell on consignment... Good luck to you Norcal cats out there standing in-line overnight to get charged $150 plus for an $80 shoe. 
laugh.gif

shops are taking full advantage of the hype....i don't predict another flop like Neon J Packs though where shops came out way on top.

Practically every shop in Norcal is charging 150...

shops are taking full advantage of the hype....i don't predict another flop like Neon J Packs though where shops came out way on top.

Practically every shop in Norcal is charging 150...

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif

tampa what up...but spot are mad crowded
Are they out camping now? smh .... any of yall gonna be there on Saturday morning? I might go at like 9 or 10 since the store opens at noon but NO camping for me ...

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif

tampa what up...but spot are mad crowded
Are they out camping now? smh .... any of yall gonna be there on Saturday morning? I might go at like 9 or 10 since the store opens at noon but NO camping for me ...

Back
Top Bottom