JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

good lookin out, i was gonna head to davis tomorrow mornin but it looks like thats a wrap, and im not campin
pretty sure its the same at gz howe and arden too huh

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

good lookin out, i was gonna head to davis tomorrow mornin but it looks like thats a wrap, and im not campin
pretty sure its the same at gz howe and arden too huh

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I was pretty excited about these but the fact that my shop is charging $150 is irking me. The most they've ever went up has been 20 bucks, but I guess the hype got to them
30t6p3b.gif
. These will end up being a game time decision for me, if they have any left when I get there then I'll cop, if they don't then it'll be $150 saved.

Yea, I know. "Get a Blog".

-End Rant.
you are not alone my max on these was $115
tired.gif
 but in not taking a day off from work to campout for a pair of kick anymore those days are over for me

I was pretty excited about these but the fact that my shop is charging $150 is irking me. The most they've ever went up has been 20 bucks, but I guess the hype got to them
30t6p3b.gif
. These will end up being a game time decision for me, if they have any left when I get there then I'll cop, if they don't then it'll be $150 saved.

-End Rant.
you are not alone my max on these was $115
tired.gif
 but in not taking a day off from work to campout for a pair of kick anymore those days are over for me

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I thought maybe I could get away with just hitting it early Sat. I'm getting too old for that camping !*#. Plus the weather's been pretty iffy the last couple days, well at least on the eastside. Man, what to do?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I thought maybe I could get away with just hitting it early Sat. I'm getting too old for that camping !*#. Plus the weather's been pretty iffy the last couple days, well at least on the eastside. Man, what to do?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.
8 KIDS ARE ALREADY CAMPING OUT...
tired.gif
   im going to pass... only shoe worth camping for are concord xi's

SMH this is a pass and a reminder of why I stopped wearing NIKE's along time ago. Save for retro Jordans seems like my feet will remain swoosh brand free. 

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.
8 KIDS ARE ALREADY CAMPING OUT...
tired.gif
   im going to pass... only shoe worth camping for are concord xi's

SMH this is a pass and a reminder of why I stopped wearing NIKE's along time ago. Save for retro Jordans seems like my feet will remain swoosh brand free. 

Sad to say, but half of the pairs bought are going to end up on eBay. Hope everyone that wants them can get a pair tonight/tomorrow, I'll be paying re-seller prices
ohwell.gif

Sad to say, but half of the pairs bought are going to end up on eBay. Hope everyone that wants them can get a pair tonight/tomorrow, I'll be paying re-seller prices
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

-End Rant.
150 aint dat bad... if you really want the shoe then cop it... it sucks paying over retail but sometimes you have too as long as its not OD... and i think the price will be much worse than 150 once it gets sold out everywhere... but you are probably looking at it just based on principle

30t6p3b.gif

-End Rant.
150 aint dat bad... if you really want the shoe then cop it... it sucks paying over retail but sometimes you have too as long as its not OD... and i think the price will be much worse than 150 once it gets sold out everywhere... but you are probably looking at it just based on principle

Back
Top Bottom