JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

I dont think it is that serious to camp out over a dunk for more than an hour.. that is ridiculous fa real. If I were to get them, I would gladly pay a decent resellers price. Here in L.A, there are 70 people lined up at Brooklyn Projects for a midnight release.
eyes.gif

I dont think it is that serious to camp out over a dunk for more than an hour.. that is ridiculous fa real. If I were to get them, I would gladly pay a decent resellers price. Here in L.A, there are 70 people lined up at Brooklyn Projects for a midnight release.
eyes.gif

"The line at the shop is 50 people deep.. We have only 45 pairs for sale. Please don't come down. You wont get a pair."

-@bklynprojects

Don't waste your time peeps.

"The line at the shop is 50 people deep.. We have only 45 pairs for sale. Please don't come down. You wont get a pair."

-@bklynprojects

Don't waste your time peeps.

Didn't know the shoe garnered that much "hype", thought I'd be able to get a pair down the line.
laugh.gif

Didn't know the shoe garnered that much "hype", thought I'd be able to get a pair down the line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.
8 KIDS ARE ALREADY CAMPING OUT...
tired.gif
   im going to pass... only shoe worth camping for are concord xi's

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Called Active Burbank and they said they would have em tomo. Wasnt able to get anymore info as cop pulled up behind me so I hung up. Seeing as I get off of work 3am. I'll come home, stay up and cruise over like 6ish. Burbank don't allow parking between 3-6am so we'll see how it goes. If fools be out there already I'll call it a day and pass on em.
8 KIDS ARE ALREADY CAMPING OUT...
tired.gif
   im going to pass... only shoe worth camping for are concord xi's

Back
Top Bottom