JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Banned? A bit harsh.. no where near that serious. But anywas, back on topic.. How many L.A spots got these?
Quite a few. Just drive through LA County and peep the rows of dudes sitting in their campout chairs.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Banned? A bit harsh.. no where near that serious. But anywas, back on topic.. How many L.A spots got these?
Quite a few. Just drive through LA County and peep the rows of dudes sitting in their campout chairs.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I hate it when people do this $*%#.... I guess this is the new age camping where you leave your chair and then come back sometime later during the middle of the night and claim your spot.
 This is what you do. 

1. Take chairs put them in the trunk of your car. 

2. Set up your spot in the number one position ( Which you rightfully are now!) 
happy.gif

3. When Hypebeast ( which they probably are) come back and ask what happened to their chairs you simply reply with... " What chairs?  I was the first one here!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S.  For those of you that may have ever returned to your spot to missing chairs I promise it wasn't me.. I've never done such thing. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I hate it when people do this $*%#.... I guess this is the new age camping where you leave your chair and then come back sometime later during the middle of the night and claim your spot.
 This is what you do. 

1. Take chairs put them in the trunk of your car. 

2. Set up your spot in the number one position ( Which you rightfully are now!) 
happy.gif

3. When Hypebeast ( which they probably are) come back and ask what happened to their chairs you simply reply with... " What chairs?  I was the first one here!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S.  For those of you that may have ever returned to your spot to missing chairs I promise it wasn't me.. I've never done such thing. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ok not banned, but come on the guy has 7000+ posts and can't even look up a simple release date?!

Good luck to everyone.

Ok not banned, but come on the guy has 7000+ posts and can't even look up a simple release date?!

Good luck to everyone.

succumbed to the hype
sike, planned on getting these since pics first surfaced
having a hookup goes a long way if you don't abuse it

succumbed to the hype
sike, planned on getting these since pics first surfaced
having a hookup goes a long way if you don't abuse it

Would like a pair but not going that hard for them, any places that anyone knows online for these tonight? Any info would be grand.

Would like a pair but not going that hard for them, any places that anyone knows online for these tonight? Any info would be grand.

I was pretty excited about these but the fact that my shop is charging $150 is irking me. The most they've ever went up has been 20 bucks, but I guess the hype got to them
30t6p3b.gif
. These will end up being a game time decision for me, if they have any left when I get there then I'll cop, if they don't then it'll be $150 saved.

Yea, I know. "Get a Blog".

-End Rant.

I was pretty excited about these but the fact that my shop is charging $150 is irking me. The most they've ever went up has been 20 bucks, but I guess the hype got to them
30t6p3b.gif
. These will end up being a game time decision for me, if they have any left when I get there then I'll cop, if they don't then it'll be $150 saved.

Yea, I know. "Get a Blog".

-End Rant.

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

Back
Top Bottom