JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Where In NorVa are these selling? Any places online selling them, mark up is cool?

Elite in Fair Oaks. By time you read this, that line will be like 50 people deep.

Palace 5 in DC, and Pitcrew in Frederick, MD.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Where In NorVa are these selling? Any places online selling them, mark up is cool?

Elite in Fair Oaks. By time you read this, that line will be like 50 people deep.

Palace 5 in DC, and Pitcrew in Frederick, MD.

Got an 11.5 this morning @ Galactic G in Orlando...

My brother camped for me since last nite and he was #1....I went this morning and took the spot he was holding for me...

Some guy started threatening me because of it.....I was #1, he was like #47...They had 22 pairs...

Got an 11.5 this morning @ Galactic G in Orlando...

My brother camped for me since last nite and he was #1....I went this morning and took the spot he was holding for me...

Some guy started threatening me because of it.....I was #1, he was like #47...They had 22 pairs...

i went by 2 spots today around 8am. One spot in hoboken and the other in bayonne. Each spot had a line of at least 20 people... Wasnt going to wait 4 hours in the heat without knowing if id score a pair

i went by 2 spots today around 8am. One spot in hoboken and the other in bayonne. Each spot had a line of at least 20 people... Wasnt going to wait 4 hours in the heat without knowing if id score a pair

was at fair oaks, haven't been to a drop in a few years...
so the trick is with fair oaks is basically come when they open the door for the morning walkers.. lol

there is no need to come the night before.

was at fair oaks, haven't been to a drop in a few years...
so the trick is with fair oaks is basically come when they open the door for the morning walkers.. lol

there is no need to come the night before.

Back
Top Bottom