JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

1st in line.

Copped 4 pairs.Had a bangin salmon omelette for breakfast.

Now, nap time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Where In NorVa are these selling? Any places online selling them, mark up is cool?

Elite in Fair Oaks. By time you read this, that line will be like 50 people deep.

Palace 5 in DC, and Pitcrew in Frederick, MD.

over 200ppl at Fair Oaks Mall

Where In NorVa are these selling? Any places online selling them, mark up is cool?

Elite in Fair Oaks. By time you read this, that line will be like 50 people deep.

Being in Houston, I didn't even try. Dudes are toooooo thirsty out here.
Hopefully my boy sends me some good news later today, though 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

u scising it bro

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

u scising it bro

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

nerd.gif
QFT man i heard dudes been lined up since friday morning

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sman234

nerd.gif
In Houston?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got me @!*%!! up if you think I am standing outside in the dead middle of summer for 36 hours
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sman234

nerd.gif
In Houston?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got me @!*%!! up if you think I am standing outside in the dead middle of summer for 36 hours
sick.gif

Things got a little crazy at MIA sk8 shop on southbeach,one guy had to show his pistol to keep the goons in check,& eventually cops were called,i left with my pair right when the cops were trying to calm the situation down,thank GOD i dont have to deal with this camping madness often.

Things got a little crazy at MIA sk8 shop on southbeach,one guy had to show his pistol to keep the goons in check,& eventually cops were called,i left with my pair right when the cops were trying to calm the situation down,thank GOD i dont have to deal with this camping madness often.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Just got off work and drove by Circle A. If you reading this in the comfort of your home, you ain't about that life.

People were lined up? I called dude on Thursday and he didn't wanna give me any info on wether or not they were getting them in today. Gave me this crap about emailing when they find out info...I'm glad I didn't want these or else I would have been super sour. Was trying to copp a pair for my brother but with all this hastle of trying to hunt down a pair I'd rather get him a real pair of SJ

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Just got off work and drove by Circle A. If you reading this in the comfort of your home, you ain't about that life.

People were lined up? I called dude on Thursday and he didn't wanna give me any info on wether or not they were getting them in today. Gave me this crap about emailing when they find out info...I'm glad I didn't want these or else I would have been super sour. Was trying to copp a pair for my brother but with all this hastle of trying to hunt down a pair I'd rather get him a real pair of SJ

Back
Top Bottom