JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Neva heard of them....Thought maybe shoe palace or exclusive taste would have them

Neva heard of them....Thought maybe shoe palace or exclusive taste would have them

laugh.gif
first spot I went to people were out there since thursday morning.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second spot I went to was empty, thus making me first in line
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
first spot I went to people were out there since thursday morning.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second spot I went to was empty, thus making me first in line
pimp.gif

88 dollars....and 11 hours of campinf was worth it! if you was a t tampa westside skateshop had em SPoT is tooo crowded

88 dollars....and 11 hours of campinf was worth it! if you was a t tampa westside skateshop had em SPoT is tooo crowded

If you in your 20's and don't have a hook up by then i'll consider you taking the L.
These kids with no jobs be camping out overnight. I'm not about that life so guess it's a wrap for me.
frown.gif

If you in your 20's and don't have a hook up by then i'll consider you taking the L.
These kids with no jobs be camping out overnight. I'm not about that life so guess it's a wrap for me.
frown.gif

12 hour camp....only 5 in line...low key spot....1st and 2nd (brought a homie) in line....$130 per pair....got home and slept for 2-3 hours now I can't go back to sleep!
mad.gif
mad.gif

12 hour camp....only 5 in line...low key spot....1st and 2nd (brought a homie) in line....$130 per pair....got home and slept for 2-3 hours now I can't go back to sleep!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Had to bounce from Blades West last night.. it was evident the line wasn't getting shorter and I probably wasn't gonna get a pair.. smh, I refuse to pay hyped up prices for these. NYC hype ftl. I need a hookup.

Had to bounce from Blades West last night.. it was evident the line wasn't getting shorter and I probably wasn't gonna get a pair.. smh, I refuse to pay hyped up prices for these. NYC hype ftl. I need a hookup.

heard one kid in a local new jersey line was there since 4am and still didnt get a pair... i dont know what i would do if this happened to me

heard one kid in a local new jersey line was there since 4am and still didnt get a pair... i dont know what i would do if this happened to me

BTNC in Fullerton, California

Shout out to the whole Crew. Chris, Glen and Mikey. Hell of a job, considering the BS some customers were saying.

Back
Top Bottom