JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Wish these weren't so limited
ohwell.gif

rrickrude wrote:
If you in your 20's and don't have a hook up by then i'll consider you taking the L.

Im over 20 and still DONT HAVE any SB pull.

Am I MAD about that? DO I think I took the L?

NO.  

zapatohead408 wrote:
laugh.gif
first spot I went to people were out there since thursday morning.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second spot I went to was empty, thus making me first in line
pimp.gif

Appreciate you putting my name on that list family.

Think Im gonna always go out there to cop SBs like this. It was mad chill out there. Good times.

rrickrude wrote:
If you in your 20's and don't have a hook up by then i'll consider you taking the L.

Im over 20 and still DONT HAVE any SB pull.

Am I MAD about that? DO I think I took the L?

NO.  

zapatohead408 wrote:
laugh.gif
first spot I went to people were out there since thursday morning.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Second spot I went to was empty, thus making me first in line
pimp.gif

Appreciate you putting my name on that list family.

Think Im gonna always go out there to cop SBs like this. It was mad chill out there. Good times.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Came across this while browsing CL,

"Wanting to but a pair of size 11.5 or 12 Nike SB Space Jam Dunks low. Will to negotiate price but I'm a sneaker head so I'm not stupid, I've also taking economics so I know about supply and demand."

I just thought it was hilarious!!!
roll.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Came across this while browsing CL,

"Wanting to but a pair of size 11.5 or 12 Nike SB Space Jam Dunks low. Will to negotiate price but I'm a sneaker head so I'm not stupid, I've also taking economics so I know about supply and demand."

I just thought it was hilarious!!!
roll.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shop out here in the 661 had a good run, but were selling 3 pairs per person so they went quick...they're 2nd shop about 10 mins. away had a pair of each size, but already had 12 heads in line when i got there....congrats to everyone who was able to cop, looks like imma have to pay resellers price.....

Shop out here in the 661 had a good run, but were selling 3 pairs per person so they went quick...they're 2nd shop about 10 mins. away had a pair of each size, but already had 12 heads in line when i got there....congrats to everyone who was able to cop, looks like imma have to pay resellers price.....

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

should i trade my cool grey 11s for a pair of these?

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

Hell naw...don't let the hype get you bruh...if you gonna trade them, then get the Jordan Space Jams...but at the end of the day it's your call. GL with your decision.

Back
Top Bottom