JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Interested in these, but never had a pair of dunks before. So I don't know where to get these in Atlanta. Any stores in mind?

Interested in these, but never had a pair of dunks before. So I don't know where to get these in Atlanta. Any stores in mind?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

Not into dunks anymore. Don't think these compare to real space jam at all
Thanks for adding something to the conversation
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Exactly what I thought...

*sigh* the more i look at them, the more i dont like them, especially after seeing the entourage sb.
something about the all patent toe, eventual toe creasing on patent, eventual piss colored sole (X_X)

*sigh* the more i look at them, the more i dont like them, especially after seeing the entourage sb.
something about the all patent toe, eventual toe creasing on patent, eventual piss colored sole (X_X)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

grin.gif

laugh.gif

so his opinion, since it isnt hyped and drooling all over this release, isnt contributing to the thread????

These are very basic, very hyped, and very worth no more than retail.... I never got into SBs living in Omaha, Nebraska so I'll sticc to Retro Jordans and Nike Retro all the same.... I think these were executed well with the SJ theme, but they're DUNKS, not JORDANS. So the price should reflect that and I'm ashamed at the resellers charging TRIPLE retail and the duccs that snap em up for that price.... but if u got the bread its all on you i guess

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

grin.gif

laugh.gif

so his opinion, since it isnt hyped and drooling all over this release, isnt contributing to the thread????

These are very basic, very hyped, and very worth no more than retail.... I never got into SBs living in Omaha, Nebraska so I'll sticc to Retro Jordans and Nike Retro all the same.... I think these were executed well with the SJ theme, but they're DUNKS, not JORDANS. So the price should reflect that and I'm ashamed at the resellers charging TRIPLE retail and the duccs that snap em up for that price.... but if u got the bread its all on you i guess

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom