jumpman tats....

ive seen a couple jumpman tats lately that were really fresh... post some pics of the best jumpman tat you've ran across.

indifferent.gif

lol dang the stoneface face...nice tat and nice avy btw.

Edit: imo the tat would be better w/o the smokey stuff and w/o the city or the letter, just the jumpman and the ball.
is it you tat?

Jumpmans tattoos or anything like that are just lame.

Just my opinion....

^^^ yeah thats me. it was a cover up so it had to be big.. but i agree on the city and the ball.

I see the jumpman logo all the time. I live in LA and whenever I play ball there are mad dudes with the logo tat.

2v8gxoz.jpg

I need to get it fixed ,Im also in the process of gettin a band around my arm with all the jordans I-XXIII in a laser look like on the strap of the XX'sand some other stuff like mars,the 6 rings 23 & 45 the bulls white sox and wizards logos ,The band is about an inch and a half wide and on the outside ofit there is a 1/4 inch outline type thing of elephant print.Ill take pics when my girl gets back with the camera.

this is so sad i have friend who has one and i just looked at him like wow are you ok

i've seen a guy with jumpman logo on both ankles, as if he was wearing the mid-top ankle socks. i thought it was cool.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

I need to get it fixed ,Im also in the process of gettin a band around my arm with all the jordans I-XXIII in a laser look like on the strap of the XX's and some other stuff like mars,the 6 rings 23 & 45 the bulls white sox and wizards logos ,The band is about an inch and a half wide and on the outside of it there is a 1/4 inch outline type thing of elephant print.Ill take pics when my girl gets back with the camera.
that other tattoo sounds interesting, Im waitin on them pics
nerd.gif

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoeslogo do you?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I need to get it fixed ,Im also in the process of gettin a band around my arm with all the jordans I-XXIII in a laser look like on the strap of the XX's and some other stuff like mars,the 6 rings 23 & 45 the bulls white sox and wizards logos ,The band is about an inch and a half wide and on the outside of it there is a 1/4 inch outline type thing of elephant print.Ill take pics when my girl gets back with the camera.
that other tattoo sounds interesting, Im waitin on them pics
nerd.gif
Yea my girl visitin fam and she took camera but i get pics up monday .

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoes logo do you?
why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettincrosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted thenjordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo idont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.

yea.. I'll pass, I wouldn't even get a car decal of it.. well maybe a small one.

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoes logo do you?
Best response award.
laugh.gif

why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettin crosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted then jordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo i dont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.
Yeah Tears Area Codes and names that aint your moms, daughters or wives is ******ed as well. We all love jordans thats why we are on this forumbut why put a company brand on you? The only Jordan tat I can come up with off the top of my head thats accepteable imo is AJXX3 or AJwhatever your favoritejay is in a snall tat. Not none of this Huge Jumpman mess

why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettin crosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted then jordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo i dont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.
Yeah Tears Area Codes and names that aint your moms, daughters or wives is ******ed as well. We all love jordans thats why we are on this forum but why put a company brand on you? The only Jordan tat I can come up with off the top of my head thats accepteable imo is AJXX3 or AJwhatever your favorite jay is in a snall tat. Not none of this Huge Jumpman mess
I feel you on the HUGE jumpman mine is only bout 2x2 inch on my wrist i wouldnt get a big one either...that one dude got on his arm is decenttho....for me jordans is more then a company brand or w.e its more of somthin ive had a passion for since i was young,with me atleast i dont get tats to getother peoples approval tho its more if i like it i get it.......on a side note tho i saw a dude at a cincinatti reds game had FUSION V's tatted on hisneck.
roll.gif
roll.gif
good artwork but I mean fusions c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom