June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

just curious for those who bought the lobster dunks...would you wear them with the band around?

Originally Posted by ffighter

^^^
laugh.gif
...... Waimea bro? You must be fishing/diving since all the surf is on the South shores.....have a great weekend

peace

lol. you get one good fricken eye corey. i stay cruising at velzyland till sunday - the house get 8 bedrooms, huge living room, gigantic kitchen and onehome theater that fits 15 easy. i still going on my boat tomorrow though.

front of the house
321239266.jpg

backyard view - supreme cap x bikini watch collab
321239268.jpg

Originally Posted by JN115

just curious for those who bought the lobster dunks...would you wear them with the band around?

i was just about to ask this...is it meant to be worn with the band???

^^^lol, im pretty sure its not ment to be worn with the band,
the band symbolize the bands they put on there claws, when they putm all in the same tank, that prevents them from killing eachother.
but of course some people r gonna rock the band....smh

I NEVER pickup anything pink. But I support the cure of cancer of which my mother passed away from. RIP mom. artwork of cubanbee aka BJ Betts.

...............WORD, I support it 100%, me and my brother "bayareaflip's"mom passed away from cancer as well, RIP Moms.

Cris.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. you get one good fricken eye corey. i stay cruising at velzyland till sunday - the house get 8 bedrooms, huge living room, gigantic kitchen and one home theater that fits 15 easy. i still going on my boat tomorrow though.

front of the house
321239266.jpg

backyard view - supreme cap x bikini watch collab
321239268.jpg

eek.gif
.....enjoy it kev....some of us are workin this weekend
mad.gif

Haven't been down the North Shore in a good minute!?!?!.....Keep the country country
happy.gif

be safe......peace

wow !@@%!!% amazing pick-ups/pics all around here last pages, too much to point out.

my latest:

couple of pickups for me...

w4llv.jpg

X-Men New Era
1qjz48.jpg

2rhxr8n.jpg

Olympic VI 2008
16c7xfk.jpg

Lobster SB ($90 a piece)

btw why are these going for 700 on flightclub?...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Lobster SB ($90 a piece)

btw why are these going for 700 on flightclub?...

Because they released at Concepts in Cambridge, MA in a lobster-crate like box in very limited quantities with a package of other stuff.

There is also a Concepts designed box that they had 100 something of.

So after months of waiting I finally I have my kicks to match my orange lebron jersey.
nike-af1-release-date-wht-orange-peel-08.jpg

While I was there I had to pick up the Volts...I looked around for a good match and came up with nothing. Any ideas? Looking for a white tee or polo with samecolor neon green but not to much. Come on people help a brother out
wink.gif

nike-af1-release-date-wht-volt-08.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

only an idiot would drive and take a pic of his shoes at the same time

321235051.jpg

laugh.gif
weren't you the one who said...."i'm usually notthat picky about stuff but the 08's look junk to me."?
ohwell.gif

just got it on wed, riding it too much to take pics. i hurt my wrist last night so im taking the day off. S&M L.A.F. frame, Profile cassette hubs w/titanium axles, primo euro cranks, etc. any1 who rides will know what that means.

Back
Top Bottom