June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

COPPED FROM BODEGA in Boston (SOLD THEM ALREADY)

IM SELLING THESE LOBSTERS FOR ONLY 300 SHIPPED LET ME KNOW WHOSE INTERESTED I GOT THE CONCEPTS PACKAGE FOR CHEAPPPPP DEADSTOCK TOO NEVER TRIED ON SIZE 10

im excited because i got these Light Graphite/Metallic Silver-White-University Blue suede 21s for $89.98 shipped

Pics aren't mine but they're supposed to be VNDS. Fingers crossed that they're as nice as in the pics but all signs point to yes with theseller's 7-day money back

407b_1.JPG

fbb7_1.JPG

e88e_1.JPG

25d5_1.JPG

Hope to buy a red pair soon!

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^What Marathon Are You Running FlintGrey??? I Manage Marathon Events All Around The Country For My Aunts Company "Vegetarian Times"....Will Be Heading Out To San Francisco At The End Of Next Month
wink.gif
Just wondering, but do you purposely go out of your way and hold the shift key at the beginnning of every single word? Or is your typing a result of some sort of malfunction in your computer or keyboard?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shirts
14v45dt.jpg

and some soccer cleats to get me started on it again i havent played in years
33mbyox.jpg

good stuff everyone

also anyone having trouble opening up this thread? i have to refresh it about 5 times because i go to the next page, just a white screen pops up with a deadlink.

^^^ you aint the only 1, and its only showing 23 pages on the main forum but when you open it there's 24

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

laugh.gif
weren't you the one who said...."i'm usually not that picky about stuff but the 08's look junk to me."?
ohwell.gif

yes. i am a hypocrite
laugh.gif

actually, i got them for cheap and will use them in my daily rotation. i still don't like how the bottom layer of gradient is black instead of darkcharcoal.

Dope Laker jackets!

Man....it never ends. Thanks to Premier and my boys at Purist! Also picked up their 1 yr anniversary Recon x Purist shirt! Packaging on point! And got the lastHundreds tee I've been to lazy to pick up

nic3 pick-ups N0toriousBee....

NY Mets hat and Source Mag with N.E.R.D on cover.....I Love Pharrelll
happy.gif

4e526e33bb94b27f32154db9f9f0657b7c668c82.pjpg

Looked at my all-time favorite SLAM magazine...JORDAN RULES haha
laugh.gif

da4163359b223e57b7526ba4e8a69af628971fa4.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom