June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

^^^ Dope Celtics Jacket
pimp.gif
....GO CELTICS!!!

wanna thank fellow NTer blco02 for selling me these bad boys, and getting them over seas real quick, Props!

c45350a1e5f56f4ff9de8e9f9b2b34ab188369b.jpg

thanks again!

might as well start to post my pick ups, never done it before. but i buy alot of stuff, so why not share my pick ups.

got these from my friends who works at the Stockholm Puma/Evisu store, 60% off.

3 pairs of Evisu loves Puma;

4ee354d7ec896129f5798308960be53f4f436a3.jpg

And 2 pairs of Pumas;

ce035df3e4826374f56a85bc9db5cbb08642dda.jpg

Green theme. Lets go CELTICS! They'll be alot of crying babies in LaLa land when the Celtics CRUSH the faker Lakers.
321226731.jpg

321226732.jpg

Ok I guess its official now. I need the 08 Neons. Although my HOA Neons ae still holding up rher nicely...

Unfortunately I do not wear a size 10.5...otherwise I'd keep these for the price I paid. Message me if interested. Look like they were worn once.

^^^Great steal Kev, looks like a thrift store pick up...

Fred - I gotta see those forces in person before I can pull the trigger on those.

Art - Very nice NYCs

Those new neon 95s look nothing like the older ones. The midsole and base color are black???? The older ones were greyish.

Got rid of my Cannondale r500 to

get this one. Much better for my size but stil needs a little more upgrade.

Got this jacket too from my sparring team.

T21D - yo man nice plane, i just picked one up today, also picked up am95 neon
smokin.gif

IM IN LA CHEA!!

KOBE!

I didn't pick up some kicks, didn't pick up some clothes, didn't pick up some toys, just a simple W that's it
grin.gif

nice picks everyone, one question(mods please dont delete, im new) how do you make your own thread and how do you put up pics. thanks alot.

Originally Posted by shottyblood

im excited because i got these Light Graphite/Metallic Silver-White-University Blue suede 21s for $89.98 shipped

Pics aren't mine but they're supposed to be VNDS. Fingers crossed that they're as nice as in the pics but all signs point to yes with the seller's 7-day money back

407b_1.JPG

fbb7_1.JPG

e88e_1.JPG

25d5_1.JPG

Hope to buy a red pair soon!
awesome pickup u got there homie, red suede 21's are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom