June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Nice updates.

Some very nice dunk lows have been hitting the outlets lately.
pimp.gif

im liking those black/gum dunk sb lows. i really want them to hit Folsom so that i can see them in person and maybe cop.

pimp.gif
update tho

those blk/blk/gum SBs were at the Kissimmee Clearance Center for 39.99 and they had size from 6-9 and then 11-13.. but this was during memorial day weekend

DRE SLAY,

Good pictures. Thanks for the update.

Ross in marietta, Ga doesn't have anything worth metioning.

Athletes foot cumberland mall has white jordan 2k9 for 69.99 and black for 99.99 not sure on sizes though

that's good news, that means retail will be $225 or so. pys charges $30 for shipping I believe, so $300 for the pack early... nah. however, looks like a 9hole high and a better deal than the bred high straps at retail, since you get 2 pair. I'll hopefully be able to get a pack and sell off the celts beingleft with a nice true high bred 1 retro at a decent price. nice!

I actualy luke the bred hi straps- a lot.
This pack won't sell out even though errbody wants those bred 1s
I do like this pack though. Imma wait, just like I'm waiting on the rage'n bull pack, to drop below retail- then I'll cop
I still see the rage'n bulls everywhere!!
For those that like the Celtic 1s(include'n) we'll be able to cop them seperately for the low because everyone wants the breds

just got back from deer park outlet on long island

-they have summit lake hornet lebron VI's size 8-10.5 and 1 11.5 for 99.99$
-the black/blue/white colorway of the lebron VI's for 99.99$ fsr
-also 2 melo M5 samples both size 9 on the hash wall for 59.99$. the colorway was black/white

Originally Posted by Funkman

I actualy tlike the bred hi straps- a lot.
This pack won't sell out even though errbody wants those bred 1s
I do like this pack though. Imma wait, just like I'm waiting on the rage'n bull pack, to drop below retail- then I'll cop
I still see the rage'n bulls everywhere!!
For those that like the Celtic 1s(include'n) we'll be able to cop them seperately for the low because everyone wants the breds
i agree. imma wait as well (if i get them at all) for a price drop - if i get em, and you wear a 10.5, you can buy my celtic 1s, lol. i reallyneed to save dough for those charcoal vii's that are coming out in august - i need about 4 or 5 purrr.
laugh.gif

man i could really use those Kobe II Strengths USA, 39.99 is a killer price. it sucks being in japan now, i cant call the outlets any more
frown.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that means retail will be $225 or so. pys charges $30 for shipping I believe

retail is 225. shipping is 8 for ground, 10 for 3 day, 12 for 2 day, 30 for overnight. buy any 2 items get free shipping. not a bad deal i say.

just got my 11's from south chi. they look flawless, way better then

my cdp pair. only one problem...... they sent me a size 11 when i ordered a 10.5
frown.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

man i could really use those Kobe II Strengths USA, 39.99 is a killer price. it sucks being in japan now, i cant call the outlets any more
frown.gif
Kris...you know just to hit me up.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

my cdp pair. only one problem...... they sent me a size 11 when i ordered a 10.5
frown.gif
They run a little small....so you should be good, unless you factored that into the 10.5's

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by ed2trey

frown.gif
They run a little small....so you should be good, unless you factored that into the 10.5's

QFT, same thing that came to mind when i read his post.

so i couldnt get any 2k9s or asia zk3s but i did get....

ZK3 SL wht/blk sz 14 for $30!!!
and Shox Experience 2 sz 11.5 for $45...

also got my laker hats...

im happy
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom