June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Pismo Beach has the Kobe II's for 74.99 and I know their cheaper elsewhere so you might be able to price match.

Paramus NJ Outlet : nothing really..

news_lebron5-catalog-4.jpg

317253-171 $79.99 FSR

337269-411 $69.99 FSR

305381-102_400.jpg

305381-102 $99.99 FSR

nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-black-blue-maize-4-01.jpg

346526-011 $99.99 FSR

Woodbury NY Outlet :

lebron,nike,shoes-388565eb6b4e3eb3e711525162315f44_h.jpg

346526-002 $99.99 FSR

Originally Posted by TYPE12J

anybody been to the las vegas primm outlets lately? my girl is heading down to vegas this weekend, and i'd like her to buy me something before she looses all her mon...i mean...comes back a millionaire.

They have alot depending on your taste of shoes: Blk/wht Carbon 95's fsr 69.99 Rasheed Wallace af1 fsr 99.99 Alot of odd sized stuff on the hash wall, andalot of stuff I can't think of at the moment...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

anybody been to the las vegas primm outlets lately? my girl is heading down to vegas this weekend, and i'd like her to buy me something before she looses all her mon...i mean...comes back a millionaire.

They have alot depending on your taste of shoes: Blk/wht Carbon 95's fsr 69.99 Rasheed Wallace af1 fsr 99.99 Alot of odd sized stuff on the hash wall, and alot of stuff I can't think of at the moment...

which sheeds did they have????

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by BigTy23

They have alot depending on your taste of shoes:
Blk/wht Carbon 95's fsr 69.99
Rasheed Wallace af1 high fsr
Alot of odd sized stuff on the hash wall, and alot of stuff I can't think of at the moment...

which sheeds did they have????
I cant verify the price of the sheeds just yet guys, my bad...
I just went by the Athlete's Foot (702) 452-4900 by my house and...
367185391.jpg
367185387.jpg

hmmmmm chi xx3s and unc xx3s and wiz xx3s???? all at the same store?????????????????????? gee golly im sad i dont live there ;p

Originally Posted by bigj505

hmmmmm chi xx3s and unc xx3s and wiz xx3s???? all at the same store?????????????????????? gee golly im sad i dont live there ;p
Yeah, I wish they were near me, but the only one I need is the Wizard's XX3 and they didn't come in my size in the US
mad.gif

Originally Posted by joeysole

Paramus NJ Outlet : nothing really..

news_lebron5-catalog-4.jpg

317253-171 $79.99 FSR

305381-102_400.jpg

305381-102 $99.99 FSR

i actually like those lebron 5s but not for that price....and why can't those orange 8s just drop a little more LOL! they're nice but come on 100 bucksstill? really?
eyes.gif

I heard that a Champs in Pembroke Pines, FL has the XX3 in all 3 colors Bulls, UNC, and Motor Sports.
someone posted it before but i think you can get it transferred from this champs to another champs near you

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

I heard that a Champs in Pembroke Pines, FL has the XX3 in all 3 colors Bulls, UNC, and Motor Sports.
someone posted it before but i think you can get it transferred from this champs to another champs near you
if only i could get them on the 50% muhahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

nikes06, anything else at folsom?

i would be interested too
nerd.gif
Nothing really that noteable, but than again I didn't look around and take pics for a full update. I was in the store 5 mins max. Damn girlgetting on my nerves to go to Coach.

But they had a few white/white AF1 with a shiney gold nike swoosh on the hash walls.. dont remember the price
all black AF1 for $75
Air Force Jordan fusion 6 white patent, infrared didnt look at the price either.
Few ugly dunks also for like $55

Nike.com Clearance Sale: use " 5milerun " at checkout for 20% on Clearance items
Open to public on thursday the 18th.

Some Notables

Black Goadomes- sz.7 and 9.5 $116
Air Pegasus- sz.6-7.5 $70
Mean Green Soldier II- sz. 11.5 $77
Air Max TL 2.5 (blk/org and blk/purple)- $73
Air Max 1 ( 314252-114 )- $80
Air Flight Lite (blk/white)- $88
Air Flight Lite (wht/neon)- $65
Air Force STAT II- $90
Air Max Game Dya- $75
Sealth 23S- $130 sz.7 only
Zoom Flight 96- $73
Some Flight 95 Premium- $78

Originally Posted by mrmadison

discover mills outlet...not much really but heres what i saw

those vandals were only a 11.5 like 49.95

most everything else was a FSR

they had black box all black sb lows but only 8 and under...but a lot of them
So I finally got someone in GA helping me out
happy.gif
Anyways I was suppose to update this since saturday when I went their but im lazy
smh.gif
regardless you beat me to the punch but forgot some real good stuff.

Both the same price and same shoe

Vandels

All Courts

Shoxs

NYX(dont know what that means) but NYX Dunks

the rest of these BELOW all have stuffed tounges because they are skatebording sneaks and FSR
smile.gif

Black/Black SBs I scooped a pair. really nice and they were not 8 & under they were 6 1/2 to 13. I went back again sunday to get a 13.

Nike Crush (These are super comfy, Like a relaxed SB dunk) Edit: The pic was missing so I fixed it

Something "Isolates" lol forgot the first part. In the awesome Green box.

Nike 6.0s With ICY soles!!!

Low top Blazers

And for the ladies, a LOW top version of these
nylon-magazine-dunk-yellow-01.jpg

$49.99 I THINK

Kind of ironic to see a spot that still has xx3s in stock, and for $130...

I been tryna sell my DS sz 8 motorsports for that same price for about a week now...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man athletes foot here are all gone in so cal (LA area) i haven't seen on in years!
yeah I think they disappeared in 2006. had a huge closeout. there was one in fox hills and also monetbello mall.

Back
Top Bottom