June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

I stopped by Lake Elsinore on the way home...

Kobe III black/black, Size 7.5 to 9 only, 79.99
Zoom FP white/univ blue/grey, FSR, 49.99 (or maybe 59.99... I can't remember)
LeBron VI black/black, Size 9.5 in the back wall, 99.99
Zoom Flight 95s, black/blue, grey/black, FSR, 49.99
Air Force 1 Lows, black/black, FSR, 74.99
Air Max Tailwind 2008s, FSR, buncha colors, 41.99 to 79.99

Other than that, nothing else worth mentioning.

Did Ontario Mills have ZK3s in stock? Elsinore didn't have my size, I wanna go check it out if they do. Thanks fellas.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by ed2trey

just got my 11's from south chi. they look flawless, way better then

my cdp pair. only one problem...... they sent me a size 11 when i ordered a 10.5
frown.gif
They run a little small....so you should be good, unless you factored that into the 10.5's

QFT, same thing that came to mind when i read his post.
yeah i wear a 10, so i did factor that in

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by victoryballer

just got my 11's from south chi. they look flawless, way better then

my cdp pair. only one problem...... they sent me a size 11 when i ordered a 10.5
frown.gif
They run a little small....so you should be good, unless you factored that into the 10.5's

QFT, same thing that came to mind when i read his post.
yeah i wear a 10, so i did factor that in
Never mind, I got the sizes mixed up

This is for all my Jersey/NYC/Philly heads...I dont believe that they ship but check them out....major score if you wear large sizes....

Size 12 - 14 $49.99

342132-101.jpg

Size 9 - 11 $39.99

344613-441.jpg

Size 12 - 14 $ 59.99

349710-161.jpg

349710-131.jpg

Size 12 - 14 $39.99

354034-001.jpg

Size 12 - 14 $49.99

penny_wht_blk.jpg

Size 8 - 9.5 $39.99

All at KickzUSA (http://kicksusa.net/) for locations. They are owned by Ubiq so Ubiq should be have the same kinda sale socheck them all out....
For everyone blewing up the PM, these were all found at the Linden Location....I dont know about the rest...good luck.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

I heard that a Champs in Pembroke Pines, FL has the XX3 in all 3 colors Bulls, UNC, and Motor Sports.
someone posted it before but i think you can get it transferred from this champs to another champs near you

yeah but they want retail+tax (I was the person who posted this earlier)

I woulda picked em all up for 130

got these at marshalls today for 50 also found 1 marshals that sells shoes w/boxes (just thought it was interesting)
312641-005_10.jpg
had prob. like 6 diff sizes

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

so i couldnt get any 2k9s or asia zk3s but i did get....

ZK3 SL wht/blk sz 14 for $30!!!
and Shox Experience 2 sz 11.5 for $45...

also got my laker hats...

im happy
happy.gif
Where did you get the SL ZK3s for $30?
eek.gif
I need those stillfor my 3 collection.

^ ross my brother... only one pair... i went yesterday and they didnt have it but today they did

Just A Heads Up, If Anyone's Looking For The "In Penny We Trust" Tees, The Loveland Outlet Here In Colorado Has Pretty Much An FSR Of BothColorways..... They Also Had An FSR Of Youth Sized Jordan Black Cement Phats

South Chicago has the Foamposite Boot, RoyalBlue/Blk for $49.99. It will ring at $69.99 but they price match another store because they have them in Gurnee at$49.99. Just let them know you saw them and the Gurnee store didn't have your size. They have 11, 10.5, 10, and 8.5 and smaller. They had to check theback though, just like 10-12 pair left.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

How much were the Penny Tees I wanna rock my Foams already...

most of them were 20 bucks ... i think south chicago might still have some ...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

354034-001.jpg

Size 12 - 14 $49.99

All at KickzUSA (http://kicksusa.net/) for locations. They are owned by Ubiq so Ubiq should be have the same kinda sale so check them all out....
For everyone blewing up the PM, these were all found at the Linden Location....I dont know about the rest...good luck.
I wouldn't mind getting a pair of those in a sz14 for 50$.
Too bad I won't be in Penn, NY or NJ anytime soon.
Somebody pls help me out....

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that means retail will be $225 or so. pys charges $30 for shipping I believe

retail is 225. shipping is 8 for ground, 10 for 3 day, 12 for 2 day, 30 for overnight. buy any 2 items get free shipping. not a bad deal i say.
shipping at pys.com is $8 now? nice! it used to be a lot more from what I remember, unless I'm getting it mixed up. I haven't boughtfrom them in about 2 years...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by tuna629

denverairforce wrote:

that means retail will be $225 or so. pys charges $30 for shipping I believe

retail is 225. shipping is 8 for ground, 10 for 3 day, 12 for 2 day, 30 for overnight. buy any 2 items get free shipping. not a bad deal i say.
shipping at pys.com is $8 now? nice! it used to be a lot more from what I remember, unless I'm getting it mixed up. I haven't bought from them in about 2 years...

you are probably thinking about someone else, they ship from socal so there's no way that they'll charge 30 for shipping and still be in business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF25

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

354034-001.jpg

Size 12 - 14 $49.99

All at KickzUSA (http://kicksusa.net/) for locations. They are owned by Ubiq so Ubiq should be have the same kinda sale so check them all out....
I wouldn't mind getting a pair of those in a sz14 for 50$.
Too bad I won't be in Penn, NY or NJ anytime soon.
Somebody pls help me out....
South Chicago Factory store has a lot of big sizes of these ( 773-846-5460 )

FYI
Bing.com/Live Search is offering 20% cashback on Jordan shoes/apparel on Footlocker and Eastbay.

finishline.com sz 7.5 Bulls Jordan XX3s for $150

To the guys who posted about discovery mills, did they have full size runs of the structures and the all black sb dunk lows? cuz when I called they said theyonly had a sz 11 of each sz

Back
Top Bottom