June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

My local Ross has 1 pair of Kobe 4s in the del sol colorway size 18 $29.99..I'm mad
laugh.gif

BTW, all the NOVA people: Ross in Manassas had the Lebron soldiers in the blue and red colors size 12 and up for $30, Dirk Nowitzkis about 6 pairs didnt checksizes but they were smaller under 11.5, and all you WIZARDS fans, they had a ton of GA adidas about 12 pairs I saw.
Nothing at the Ross in Leesburg as usual
eyes.gif

Just got my asia ZKIII's ..had to go down the street though because they put the wrong adress..and i was suprised that it fits well on me..i got 2 size10's when im a true size 10.5. but they fit perfect. but im still getting a pair of 10.5 from my dawg Memphisboi. So i have an Extra size 10.. i mightconsider selling on of my size 10.5's

Rolled by Ontario Mills cause I was around.

Only thing worth mentioning are Blue/White Hyperdunk TBs... FSR I believe for 59.99.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Only thing worth mentioning are Blue/White Hyperdunk TBs... FSR I believe for 59.99.

yeah its been weak there at ontario mills

Ross in Northridge, CA and Granada Hills:

Gil II Zero Lows, Blue/Grey colorway sz 11-12 and I saw one pair of the Cuba edition size 9 I think.

Nothing really worth mentioning, other than that.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

posted earlier but I saw one pair at ross for $29.99. sku description didn't say hyperdunk though - it said IAC *something*. bottom of shoe was marked29.99.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ Are these it? I didnt see him wearing them but this pic wan on his website. If he thinks he knows how to spot fakes than Im
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
!!

there not space jams there fake jams

funny thing is i seen a dude last night at the club wearing the same fake XIs lol

picked these up at the rack the its a 12 and fits kind of big lmk if anyone wants if not i will return them

any Cali outlets with the AM1 premiums? The black pair with quilted pattern toe box?

Anything good at the Ross or Marshalls in the NOVA area? Most specifically those lunar racers. I have two pairs of the lunartrainers, but would like to investin a pair of the racers.
BTW, Leesburg outlet didn't have much. Headed to Potomac Mills later this week and will return with an update.

i was at nike outlet in kenosha a reseller bout the entire stock of the chalks and the black lebron 6. I was upset cause i didnt get my size.

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

anyone see any rejuven8's anywhere?

Yup, at Nordstrom Rack. I found a pair in 9.5, 10, and 10.5 at the one where I live. The colorway was black/blue if that matters. I didn't bother checkingthe price tag though.

Stopped by Jeffersonville yesterday on the way to watch my Reds poop down their legs against the Sox.

Kobe II USA colorway: random sizes between 8-12 $59 I believe
c9f159e4bee290c72a29a3876ddccd3af83a24b.jpg

Air DT Max black/white and white/blue FSR
Black/carbon fiber Zoom Flight 95 scattered sizes on the hash wall (extra 20% off as of yesterday)
Lebron VI triple black scattered sizes on wall
Lunar trainer white/red/volt FSR retail minus $10 smh
Ton of Sparq trainers (air max and zoom air)
Gray elephant AF1 highs FSR
Sheed white/red AF1 FSR
White/black/yellow AJF6 FSR
Various AJF20s (brown/red on clearance)
Lebron VI FSR
51f3591ee66cbf33e02491a5cddeeac9be212e1.jpg

Dunks FSR
9fc358f1ec5dba71e6849160c439eae01a40c03.jpg

Clothing wise I didn't see much. There were:
Jordan snorkel jackets (black with fur around hood) for $99
Sportswear "Pre" running t shirts
Ton of OSU gear
Lots of Indians gear, some Reds gear
Nike luggage (been there for 3-4 months without being reduced)

Finishline got some decent deal.

lg329984111.jpg

lg310095401.jpg

lg310095071.jpg

lg310095062.jpg

lg609018062.jpg

27.98 sz 8 only
lg609018241.jpg

Eastbay also got penny 3's for $91 and blk/red 1 lows for $41 11.5+ after the 30% discount.

went to san ysidro yesterday only things worth mentioning
huarache 09s black/blue FSR 69.99
barkley godzillas FSR 79.99
Zoom flight 96 black/grey and black/blue FSR 49.99

Back
Top Bottom