June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
Did you catch Eva's return Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Love the new ability to switch body avatars to wrestle.

Instead of Eva wrestling in her current vessel, she transports into Piper's body to wrestle.

That's why Eva was announced the winner.

It was clear as day what they are doing, I love it.

Good think Naomi got Lana in the back to back her up.

#lego

Screenshot_20210614-222719_Messages.jpg

giphyselena.gif

I though Omos was menacing, bout "Doudrop."

Thats some Harry Potter Villain sounding stuff right there.

Gentlemen I haven't actively watched wrestling in quite a few years. But I've been having the time of my life watching wrestling shoots from JR, Eric Bishoff, Bret, stone cold and a few others.

I'm just scratching the surface. Any ones you guys can recommend? interesting joints or little known stories?

Gentlemen I haven't actively watched wrestling in quite a few years. But I've been having the time of my life watching wrestling shoots from JR, Eric Bishoff, Bret, stone cold and a few others.

I'm just scratching the surface. Any ones you guys can recommend? interesting joints or little known stories?

Watch the following shows

VIce: Darkside of the Ring
Vice: The Wrestlers
A&E: Wresting Biographies

- Former WWE NXT, Ring of Honor and TNA Champion Samoa Joe is back with World Wrestling Entertainment after being released this past April by the company. Joe will be working exclusively for the WWE NXT brand.

PWInsider.com is told that Triple H "snatched him back" as soon as possible. One source told PWInsider.com that the second a decision by others to "let Joe back on the board", Triple H was not happy and wanted him back in NXT as opposed to being elsewhere outside of WWE's auspices. Triple H was the point person responsible who initially brought Joe to WWE in 2015 for NXT and at one point, had even given him a pretty unique deal where he was able to continue working independent dates, although that later evolved into a more traditional deal.

Joe has been seen at the WWE Performance Center at least once in recent weeks. He was not backstage at last night's Takeover.

Joe last wrestled in February 2020 after being pulled from the ring due to concussion issues. Joe was not taking bumps when recently seen at the PC.

The belief is that while he could wrestle at some point, that is not the goal here and Joe will instead focus more on non-wrestling duties. With the tease that there needs to be a "change" declared by William Regal, it may be that Joe ends up in the General Manager role or in the role of that as an enforcer for Regal.

Guess Joe still ain't cleared.

mark henry must have took his job

Look into Kayfabe Commentaries

would be insane if some day it came out that the screw job was a work. would have been the most respectful way to go out on your way to the rival company. well besides winning the belt and then giving it up the next night but thats not how the wrestling business works. Even brett hart knows that.

Welcome to the debut edition of “The Nubian Wrestling Advocates” on POST Wrestling! Nate Milton & Kris Ealy are joined by Rich Fann (Pro Wrestling Torch), and Sister Maria (Sistas With Sabers) for a wide-ranging conversation on the current state of the pro-wrestling business.

Topics discussed include: The current utilization of BIPOC performers in the major promotions, the importance of having diverse viewpoints in the writer’s room, which influential personalities in the business can get invited to the cookout, and the first ever “Racist Poultry Power Rankings”.

The N.W.A. Podcast: “Allow Us To Reintroduce Ourselves...” - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT AEW NJPW UFC Podcasts, News, Reviews

BUmping this .

The "Can they come to the cookout" segment was interesting.

Some good topics covered here also how there is no space in the wrestling business for older minority women.

Great conversation.

Back
Top Bottom