Junior seau involved in shooting

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Would need more sources and not just TMZ.

Nothing out as of yet, not going to jump to conclusions.

Really? 
yes....really.
I hope the news is not true because nobody wants to read about anything like that, but I'm shocked this is ONLY on tmz right now and not other reputable news outlets at the moment.

Wow
30t6p3b.gif

TMZ is about as credible as it gets when it comes to celebrity news like this.

Hope Junior has found the peace he was looking for. RIP.

But with that said, suicide is the most selfish thing one can do in life.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

But with that said, suicide is the most selfish thing one can do in life.
30t6p3b.gif
Do you think that is fair to say when a person's brain doesn't function correctly? The brain is an amazing organ. It is capable of genius and horror. Who knows how it totally works.

Wow... I liked to clown him when he was on the pats but I grew up watching this guy DOMINATE in SD...

RIP.

I sit here and wonder what someone like Vilma is thinking right now. I know we have all debated it with bounty gate but if you do no think this event will not be a lead to open up wider the concussion issues in the NFL, then some may have another thing coming.

Seau was always seen as one of the funniest and nicest guys you could meet. He experienced some issues outside of the game and 2010 was the first sign with the SUV accident (Although it is denied as a Suicide attempt)

I do wonder if he wanted his Brain to be tested???? I agree about suicide being selfish but some cases are different. Junior was not at a mental state to have that judgement.

surprised espn hasn't picked it up yet, most of the SD news outlets have confirmed the report

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

?.....he might be dead dude
whoa wait a minute. i saw TMZ link and thought this was a joke. this is real?

EDIT: im hearing suicide? wth? def wouldn't have used that smiley if i knew. terrible.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Would need more sources and not just TMZ.

Nothing out as of yet, not going to jump to conclusions.

Really? 
yes....really.
I hope the news is not true because nobody wants to read about anything like that, but I'm shocked this is ONLY on tmz right now and not other reputable news outlets at the moment.
TMZ, as snotty as they appear to be, has earned a reputation for being the first and being accurate in all their stories. 
They're actually one of the most reputable news sources online so yeah, If they post it... I'll read it. 

Man NBC San Diego saying suicide. Can't help but to think about a few years ago when he drove his suv off the cliff and then he said it wasn't a suicide. Can't help but think he was trying to kill himself then too. Rip

Back
Top Bottom