Just a reminder, Guantanamo Bay is STILL open 728 days later.

On Jan 7, 2011, President Obama signed the 2011 Defense Authorization Bill which contains provisions preventing the transfer of Guantanomo prisoners to the mainland or to other foreign countries, and thus effectively stops the closure of the detention facility. However he strongly objected to the clauses and stated that he would work with Congress to oppose the measures.[16]

On Jan 7, 2011, President Obama signed the 2011 Defense Authorization Bill which contains provisions preventing the transfer of Guantanomo prisoners to the mainland or to other foreign countries, and thus effectively stops the closure of the detention facility. However he strongly objected to the clauses and stated that he would work with Congress to oppose the measures.[16]

Change We Can Believe In

yes I'm hugely disappointed.

pretty much has continued or escalated Bush's national security policies.

he also hasnt delt with lobbying.....or....or....or....or....or

but then again, he had a congress in which the minority somehow imposed their will on the majority...

closing GB is very very very low on the list of "must-do" work.....

i mean, education and healthcare come to mind as infinitely more important than GB

in fact, i'd say it should be the last thing on his mind, however, this dont ask dont tell prolly shoulda been

but it shows your priorities....

or were you just taking the opportunity to say "see, he lied, and failed, ha"?

?

?

Change We Can Believe In

yes I'm hugely disappointed.

pretty much has continued or escalated Bush's national security policies.

but then again, he had a congress in which the minority somehow imposed their will on the majority...

i mean, education and healthcare come to mind as infinitely more important than GB

in fact, i'd say it should be the last thing on his mind, however, this dont ask dont tell prolly shoulda been

?

?

So he was for it before he was against it?

These people are being held with no charges against them. Sickening.

?

I think keeping people hostage without being charged with a crime is sickening. What is wrong with you, dude? Do you have any idea what Rule of Law is?

So he was for it before he was against it?

These people are being held with no charges against them. Sickening.

?

I think keeping people hostage without being charged with a crime is sickening. What is wrong with you, dude? Do you have any idea what Rule of Law is?

There's been an oil spill, unemployment woes, healthcare debates, and war...and you're bringing up Guantanamo Bay?
laugh.gif

Priorities.

There's been an oil spill, unemployment woes, healthcare debates, and war...and you're bringing up Guantanamo Bay?
laugh.gif

Priorities.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Priorities.

that's what im saying....

laugh.gif

Priorities.

that's what im saying....

laugh.gif

Priorities.

How long ago was that oil spill? Healthcare is already law, and Gitmo is part of the "War on Terror"?

laugh.gif

Priorities.

How long ago was that oil spill? Healthcare is already law, and Gitmo is part of the "War on Terror"?

Closing Guantanamo isn't nearly as easy as everyone thought it would be.

Obama himself probably knew that it wouldn't be as easy as he made it sound, but that's what the voters wanted to hear.

Closing Guantanamo isn't nearly as easy as everyone thought it would be.

Obama himself probably knew that it wouldn't be as easy as he made it sound, but that's what the voters wanted to hear.

He's the main reason the oil spill occured. He had to fix his mistakes before he can worry about stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom