JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

so many haters on nt

do ya thing son
in some sense, is it not warranted?? so many open holes... i guess you learn the hard way being only a member for a month here, but its prettysimple, speak the truth from the get go. "parents bought me this car. check out their pickup ".. LEAVE out any and all interpretational phrases orwords that can spun. nt detectives will do their work, so leave them nothing.. vague is not the way to be when it relates to a "hate laden" topic.

ive seen many topics started like this on nt over the years and only a select few have gotten true hate.. the bad ones all start the same way.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

nick hogan PART 2

i see what you did there
nerd.gif

OP it was irresponsible for you to have such a car.

anybody remember the story that was posted from another forum about the 17-year old whose parents got him an M5, and he killed himself and four of his friendstrying to test drive it? smh...
smh.gif

btw, you're ugly and have no swag. a nice car won't change that...

^^^ lol dude it was presume that he got it used because of the CALI plate, the hate in here is so strong.

Congrats, man.

Just be responsible. NTers in here are talking about how young you are and how you shouldn't have that much power. Well, as long as you're responsibleand take it easy you'll enjoy it for years and years and years to come. My first car (and still running strong) was my grandparents' '01 CadillacDeville. What most people don't know about that car is that it sports a 4.6L V8. That's a lot of power for a 17 year old kid in the first place. Yes,it's stock and an automatic but still a lot of power. It drives more like a muscle car in the right/wrong hands (depending on how you look at it) than asedan.

I'm not saying that I'm an all knowing car nut, but I've driving everything from Vettes, to Camaros, to Mazda Protege speeds with enoughmods to make your wallet hurt, to a 350z, to even a minivan. It's all about being responsible-- especially in the first 6-12 months of owning it.You'll go through tires like crazy if you don't and believe that Nissan probably has a contract with a tire company for tires only made by them thatwill fit that car. My mom's 350Z would only fit Pirelli tires until two years ago. Learn how your car uses oil, how it runs on different kinds of gas, howit reacts to certain kinds of roads, and most importantly how to shift through all the gears smoothly. There's nothing scarier than driving a primo car andfeeling it jerk when you drop shift to 3rd from 6th because dude in an Eclipse with a body kit and a coffee-can exhaust rolls up next to you on the highwayrevving his engine.

Congrats again, man.

yes huge pics, and focused on the wrong object on the last pic, but im tired and dont feel like wasting more time

you'd think, with GT-R money, your parents would buy you photoshop to resize those $%+!!!@ pictures.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

props to you, sir.

My dream car.

man its a beast, its so hard to resist not taking off each time from the light or stop sign. i gotta pay for everything from now on myself so i gotta resist.
frown.gif

ugly dudes are the main dudes work for the whip cause that's the only way they gone get the p

nice pickup though and no pun intended

Well now that it's proven, I can say thats cool, I still wish I was rich, and dont kill yourself.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

still not sure how this proves it's YOUR car and not your dad's.
who cares? Either way his parents bought it and either way he gets to use it. Hop off dudes meat already. Dude had a 350 Z don't see whyhe'd lie about this

Back
Top Bottom