JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

still not sure how this proves it's YOUR car and not your dad's.
who cares? Either way his parents bought it and either way he gets to use it. Hop off dudes meat already. Dude had a 350 Z don't see why he'd lie about this
hop off his meat?
laugh.gif
quit trying so hard.

Originally Posted by Wade187

still not sure how this proves it's YOUR car and not your dad's.
who cares? Either way his parents bought it and either way he gets to use it. Hop off dudes meat already. Dude had a 350 Z don't see why he'd lie about this
hop off his meat?
laugh.gif
quit trying so hard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah, show video of you driving it while holding up a tagged sign.

ill do it tomorrow, i have to find my camera first or else its gonna be a low quality iphone video recording.
any other requests?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'm callin ducktales too! How you go from almost getting a Supra to a Legend then finally coppin the GT-R?
fam those were two completely different people. theyre sns arent even similar in the least bit. theyre two completely different ethnicitys andeverything!

and meeh2 is much more annoying
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

ill do it tomorrow, i have to find my camera first or else its gonna be a low quality iphone video recording.
any other requests?
nerd.gif
i still wanna know how you came up 30k in 18months legally under 18
nerd.gif

any other requests?
nerd.gif

you send out that proactiv yet homeboy
nerd.gif

ive been saving up for a lil over two years. 30000- 2000= 28000/34 months= 823 bucks a month= 205 bucks a week= 29 bucks a day.
iono my parents basically cover for everything else, just save ALL of your money as much as possible, its hard

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

any other requests?
nerd.gif

you send out that proactiv yet homeboy
nerd.gif
im low on money, just dropped most of it. ill ship it tomorrow, i seriously dont want it really, just too lazy to ship it, ill try and do ittomorrow though

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'm callin ducktales too! How you go from almost getting a Supra to a Legend then finally coppin the GT-R?
fam those were two completely different people. theyre sns arent even similar in the least bit. theyre two completely different ethnicitys and everything!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad haters up in nt. Don't be mad cause he's stylin it on u. Although I know u ain't copped. Your parents did

call me a hater if you want

but why the hell parents buy their 17 year old kid a $60k+ car? aside from the spoiling or whatever and the $8000 brake job you'll need every few months, idamn sure couldn't be trusted with a GT-R at that age, and i'm one of the safest drivers i know. god knows i've owned my share of sports cars

nice car though, congrats on the pickup

Back
Top Bottom