Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Confirmation email-  
Well damn... It's like finding out Bigfoot IS real 
roll.gif

real talk for me when pics first leaked months ago before we even knew don c was making em i wanted them. once i heard how limited i alreayd knew how this would go. i would really rock these too. i bet out of 800 pairs only 50 at the most will ever see concrete

So get this. SM saying that Shopify's own employees stole the pairs. That would add up to why we're not seeing any screens.

Now i'm torn... Keep saving up for a pair of these or put the thousand dollars as a down payment on a Lotus Elise instead. 

so many resellers on eBay claiming receipts but can't show one and how are they selling the jackets more than $100 under retail?

Now i'm torn... Keep saving up for a pair of these or put the thousand dollars as a down payment on a Lotus Elise instead. 
Unless you pull in at the very least $500K annually, neither of those would be an economically sound decision. But car > sneakers

so many resellers on eBay claiming receipts but can't show one and how are they selling the jackets more than $100 under retail?
The receipt part is shady...As far as selling the jackets and hats for under retail - It makes sense.  A bunch of places made you purchase a hat or jacket, in order to cop the shoes.  People are just trying to offset their total cost and get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom