Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Now i'm torn... Keep saving up for a pair of these or put the thousand dollars as a down payment on a Lotus Elise instead. 
laugh.gif
 you have to "keep saving" to buy these shoes but you're ready to buy a Lotus?

laugh.gif
 you have to "keep saving" to buy these shoes but you're ready to buy a Lotus?
Lotuses are a lot less than most people think. Can get a nice one for about $600 a month and $200 a month insurance if you've got a fairly good driving history. 

I'm ready to buy. If he's smart he releases a good amont and makes a killing.
he's going to make a killing anyways drumming up all this hype for his ripoff brand. I'm sure his hat sales are already going up because of this. he'll make more in the long run off this by limiting them and selling to people who buy other $500 items

Same engine, yes. Much different power to weight ratio though. And i go more towards the sportier styling than the tuner scene.
yes im highly familiar with both cars as i have driven an elise and owned a celica back in my college years lol

he's going to make a killing anyways drumming up all this hype for his ripoff brand. I'm sure his hat sales are already going up because of this. he'll make more in the long run off this by limiting them and selling to people who buy other $500 items

Who am I kidding. He already made a killing charging 350 plus the hat. He's already rich. Keeping the hype going is worth more for the brand. Lees is more. Keep the people wanting it and they'll keep coming back. People want what they can have right? Kudos to Don C.

I'm still gonna cop all star weekend of a restock or someone that needs money.

so many resellers on eBay claiming receipts but can't show one and how are they selling the jackets more than $100 under retail?
probably because they bought the jacket at their shop t get the shoes, now they just want to get rid of the jacket. I know a couple shops did that.

New life goal #1: Get a pair of these shoes. 

My Bugatti's now moved to #2

For now though, i'm out. Only had two hours of sleep for the past two days. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom