Just Don x Air Jordan 2

was really hoping to get these as trade bait...could have worked on my grail list! lol

that shirt is more fire than the 2's, hat and bomber

real talk 

Last edited:
Confirmed by my homie who knows Don personally.. And this is from his mouth..." red & grey were photoshopped , these the only ones"

Something else in the works THO... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Those are the Just Don Fugazi 2's. I've heard stories about them but never thought they'd release
nah, the pic might be real but there are dozens of accounts on ig trying to scam people by using money gram or pp gift on these 2s. Like 6 people tried doing it to me today. All this guys picks are stolen none of the backgrounds are matching up, too sketchy.

Hmm, an email I got from Just Don.

Hello,

Due to an unusually high volume of emails and orders we thank you for your patience as we respond to you personally. If you have an order # for your purchase of the Jordan Wings hat we will be in touch soon with a confirmation as well as more information on how to purchase your reserved pair of Jordan 2's. The purchase of the jacket does not reserve a pair of Jordan's. You can purchase a pair on our website on release day January 31st. Please tune into social media for the specific release time. At this time we do not sell or ship outside of the United States. Thank you.

--

[email protected]

Hmm, an email I got from Just Don.

Hello,

Due to an unusually high volume of emails and orders we thank you for your patience as we respond to you personally. If you have an order # for your purchase of the Jordan Wings hat we will be in touch soon with a confirmation as well as more information on how to purchase your reserved pair of Jordan 2's. The purchase of the jacket does not reserve a pair of Jordan's. You can purchase a pair on our website on release day January 31st. Please tune into social media for the specific release time. At this time we do not sell or ship outside of the United States. Thank you.

--

[email protected]
Did you purchase anything from the site?

Hope everyone that wants these is able to obtain them. These need to be worn! To all you resellers do your thing and get that cash. Don't hate the player hate the game. Missed out today as a bunch of my fellow NT members but im sure we will all eventually cop one of these limited releases. Anyone who copped to wear and plans to wear them asap got on feet pics?

Hope everyone that wants these is able to obtain them. These need to be worn! To all you resellers do your thing and get that cash. Don't hate the player hate the game. Missed out today as a bunch of my fellow NT members but im sure we will all eventually cop one of these limited releases. Anyone who copped to wear and plans to wear them asap got on feet pics?

how come only 26 pairs of JD 2's with receipt on eBay?  most of them don't even show any receipt
the same reason that so many were copped earlier than Saturday. I think a lot of these went backdoor. A lot of big places I'm guessing didn't get these and I guess release for these was very sloppy. 

Back
Top Bottom