Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Two different size tags seems a bit fishy. Each shoe on my pair has a production date 5/29/14-8/8/14. I did a little research and came across these pictures from one of the rep sites. Seems like the fakes have different production dates on each shoe. Plus the one shoe has a production date from 7/2/14-7/30/14...28 days? Lol. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

So, thinking logically for a second... How likely is it for a company to replicate a shoe in such perfect detail just weeks after the release? If so, how they could miss a detail as minor as the dates on the tags?

Think of how long it took for Yeezy replicas to match the shoe well enough that you couldn't tell they were fakes at first glance...

And consider that many replica websites use stock photos, or pictures of authentic shoes to sell their products. I could be wrong, but I think it's gonna be a little while before we see quality replicas of this release. If they're already out there, someone please refer me to pictures or links. 

repped. I pulled the trigger the other day. Can't wait to recieve them.

The shoes aren't worth near 1k, but that's all opinion.

Truly upset at the carpet **** suede used.

They did. Made you cop the jacket or a shirt bundle to get them though

My boy just bought a pair from a reseller, 750 bucks...... I'm so jelly it's not even funny

wish I could find a size 10 for that 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Has any once found defects on their pair? My friend assisted in grabbing my a pair from a seller in Australia. Paid about $970. My friend also has a pair and he compared mine to his and said my was legit. I noticed that on my pair, the heels doesn't like up correctly

The seller provided receipt from NDC AU.

Pics provided.

Has any once found defects on their pair? My friend assisted in grabbing my a pair from a seller in Australia. Paid about $970. My friend also has a pair and he compared mine to his and said my was legit. I noticed that on my pair, the heels doesn't like up correctly
It happens. Nike did the same thing on a pair of Vapor AJ3 I bought. Just the luck of the draw, but you'd think with something so noticeable they'd get marked as B grades. 

AF1King actually has a size 8 for sale in the classifieds. He must've just scooped his 12. i was trying to cop that 8 off him via a trade but it didn't work out. Glad most of us have cooked.

AF1King actually has a size 8 for sale in the classifieds. He must've just scooped his 12. i was trying to cop that 8 off him via a trade but it didn't work out. Glad most of us have cooked.
Nope he's selling a size 12 in the classifieds for $1.4k :lol:

Thats ds price with signed box imo but I ain't mad. If someone wants to give him 14 for em Thats cool

Thats ds price with signed box imo but I ain't mad. If someone wants to give him 14 for em Thats cool
Word idk what a DS pair even goes for but either way I ain't knocking the hustle even if the price is on the steep side

It happens. Nike did the same thing on a pair of Vapor AJ3 I bought. Just the luck of the draw, but you'd think with something so noticeable they'd get marked as B grades. 
Yeah but I paid $950 for them. Wished my boy would have asked the dude if there was anything wrong with them. I just don't want to pay $950 for a pair of fakes. Considering that the shoe retailed for $350, you would think they had better quality control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom