Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Just a heads up for any LA Nters. Blends is opening a store in Beverly Hills and the grand opening is this Saturday March 14th and they're doing a raffle for these at 4pm. For anyone looking for a shot at possibly retail, not bad to give it a try.

AirForce having problems selling them in the classifieds I see

No, I'm not having problems at all.

AirForce having problems selling them in the classifieds I see
already worn too. Got the pics for social media and that was it :lol:

Wrong. I traded a pair of VNDS Bibby IX PE's for VNDS Just Don's. I never wore them. I now have a DS pair and a VNDS pair.

AF1King actually has a size 8 for sale in the classifieds. He must've just scooped his 12. i was trying to cop that 8 off him via a trade but it didn't work out. Glad most of us have cooked.

I actually sold that size 8 for $1,025.

AF1King actually has a size 8 for sale in the classifieds. He must've just scooped his 12. i was trying to cop that 8 off him via a trade but it didn't work out. Glad most of us have cooked.
Nope he's selling a size 12 in the classifieds for $1.4k :lol:

Understand how NT works. NTers are some of the cheapest individuals on the planet. I get low balled on the daily with bull crap offers. With that in mind, I list high and allow the offers to come rolling in. No matter what I price the shoe at, I'll always receive a stupid offer. I can price them at $400 and some idiot will offer me $375. So I do not expect to sell my pair for $1400.

Wrong. I traded a pair of VNDS Bibby IX PE's for VNDS Just Don's. I never wore them. I now have a DS pair and a VNDS pair.
Understand how NT works. NTers are some of the cheapest individuals on the planet. I get low balled on the daily with bull crap offers. With that in mind, I list high and allow the offers to come rolling in. No matter what I price the shoe at, I'll always receive a stupid offer. I can price them at $400 and some idiot will offer me $375. So I do not expect to sell my pair for $1400.
:lol: you're preaching to the choir with that one, nt has a lot of cheapskates

Just copped my friends double he had. For 370USD plus shipping DS. I'm stoked. True fam price I feel, what's the going rate on these atm? They still rising? Not that I'd sell im a Rock em a lot!

For some on here its not niketalk its nikecheap.

Just copped my friends double he had. For 370USD plus shipping DS. I'm stoked. True fam price I feel, what's the going rate on these atm? They still rising? Not that I'd sell im a Rock em a lot!
some people paid more than that for retail. Not even a hookup, a strong fair to say the least. Hookup would be 650

For some on here its not niketalk its nikecheap.
yup.

can someone educate me to avoid fake pair please? what do you think of those pics? i tagged them but they are not mine

So what do u guys think, these maxed on price now? Or you think theyl hit 1.5-2K over time or end up under 1K?

So what do u guys think, these maxed on price now? Or you think theyl hit 1.5-2K over time or end up under 1K?
2k for Jordan 2s......[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People were laughing at $700 for these when solefly "announced" they would take phone orders, now $700 is a steal.

These won't go under 1k unless you find that needle in a haystack who is desperate.

Last edited:
People where laughing at $700 for these when solefly "announced" they would take phone orders, now $700 is a steal.

These won't go under 1k unless you find that needle in a haystack who is desperate.

Yeh I agree, I feel like they maxed out tho now. Dunno how it feels over in the states tho

Last edited:
Judging by the lack of activity in this thread now, the hype will pass and prices will drop imo

Back
Top Bottom