Just Don x Air Jordan 2

He's bugging.. The hat cost more than twice as much as the shoes.

Understandable being that the hat is his bread and butter here. The shoes just a bonus for him.

It's a hood mom and pop shop move by him, I understand it 100%.

Mom & Pops will plug U with some Heat, but U have to spend extra on that lesser desired product. And believe me these 2s and Hats will sell out.

Athletes x Rappers x D Boys will have their hands all over this release

Damn the hats starting to sell out. Saw the blue one up just a couple of minutes ago now it's gone.

Hmm. Guessing RSVP Gallery will do an instore drop if they get them. Probably an auction  
mean.gif

So is this it.....sounds like they won't release regularly, or will they? Probably whatever is left from the preorder will be placed on the site in guessing....

Yeah I got a few Hats. But I never rocked with the leathers.. Plus im partial to only rocking Chicago Squads...

I would kill for them to make baseball joints again and be able to get a White Sox don with black and natural brim [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yeah I got a few Hats. But I never rocked with the leathers.. Plus im partial to only rocking Chicago Squads...

I would kill for them to make baseball joints again and be able to get a White Sox don with black and natural brim [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

675 for a hat is bad enough but the fact u have to buy it to purchase the shoes is straight finessin. Worse than what Nike is doing to us with the prices n schemes n whatnot imo

Back
Top Bottom