Just Don x Air Jordan 2

ook now they saying sell the hat 
laugh.gif

Man I want these bad.

Gonna be salty as hell if I can't get em for retail which is looking like it's gonna happen

If resellers grab em I hope it's a flop and they can't make a dime

Man, the $300 branding cost for the Buck Fifty is crazy. $700 for that jawn is nuts.

atc prices at $250 are stupid high this time around as well.

just gonna ignore this release even though i enjoy the kicks.

Wow, too each his own, but these are hideous. Good luck to those who wants them and actually wear them.

675 for a hat is bad enough but the fact u have to buy it to purchase the shoes is straight finessin. Worse than what Nike is doing to us with the prices n schemes n whatnot imo

Don C pulled a fast one with that. A few hours ago i was looking to add the hat to my cart and every hat was there, as soon as he says that if you buy the hat you preorder the shoes, the site crashed......
the HYPE is just beginning

can't believe ATCs are charging $200+ for these :smh:
Only those crappy atc services charge 200+. Others will charge much less, around 100.

The reason why these crappy atc charge so much is because they usually secure very little pairs, around 2-3. With that said, they try to profit off as much as they can with the little success they get .

Man idk if I want to get an ATC for these or not. By the time its all said and done, these would cost over $500 which is way more than I wanted to spend
mean.gif

Yeah Don C is smoking that hasheesh (pun intended 
nerd.gif
) pulling that Mom & Pop **** on the shoes.

Ain't nobody want no got damn leather hat so they can be sweating like an animal under that thing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Crazy how total of the hat and shoes is over 1000 after all fees and its a instant sell out. Come release day the shoes resale will be 500+ Easy

Last edited:

Yeah Don C is smoking that hasheesh (pun intended 
nerd.gif
) pulling that Mom & Pop **** on the shoes.

Ain't nobody want no got damn leather hat so they can be sweating like an animal under that thing 
laugh.gif
Yup very amateur broke boy move.  Not sure why he would pull that crap, probably cause he makes $0 off the shoes, and $700 off the hat lol

Only those crappy atc services charge 200+. Others will charge much less, around 100.

The reason why these crappy atc charge so much is because they usually secure very little pairs, around 2-3. With that said, they try to profit off as much as they can with the little success they get .

There is everything wrong with this statement

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom