Just Don x Air Jordan 2

This whole thing is stupid 950 all together is a bit crazy but of you pull the trigger for resell purpose your getting a free just don hat plus some that's the way I'm looking at it then take chances other ways of getting your pair for retail

The Just Don x Air Jordan 2 retails for $275 USD, but the hat is priced at $675 USD. How many are you are willing to pay this heavy price tag just to guarantee yourself with a pair of the Air Jordan 2 “Just Don” collaboration? Or will you just wait and take your chances trying to cop online via Nikestore? Let us know in the comments section below and here is the link to buy the hat http://justdon.com/shop/headwear/jordan.html

via SBD

**link doesn't work tho**

Last edited:
Imagine if the Just Don site gets these. Its still down from earlier  
sick.gif

i was on the site before and i was going to cop, until i saw the $675 price tag... foh. i know just don hats are expensive but the $675 doesn't even include the price for the shoes! unless it does and was just interpreted wrong, no way am i shelling out almost $1k for ultimately the shoes. most i ever spent on a shoe was like $350 (from a reseller).

i was on the site before and i was going to cop, until i saw the $675 price tag... foh. i know just don hats are expensive but the $675 doesn't even include the price for the shoes! unless it does and was just interpreted wrong, no way am i shelling out almost $1k for ultimately the shoes. most i ever spent on a shoe was like $350 (from a reseller).
nah the shoes are separate! And what part of jersey you from?

I thought y'all didn't like jordan 2s. Do any of you even own a pair of 2s? lol seriously. You should have to own a pair of 2s before you are able to buy these

Crazy how total of the hat and shoes is over 1000 after all fees and its a instant sell out. Come release day the shoes resale will be 500+ Easy

Trust the shoes will sell way more than that.

Look at how much the Fragment 1s, or Jeter 1s go for in terms of their limitedness.

Hell, look at how much Royal/Bred 1s go for now in the resell market.

These will easily go for $700+.

If I don't cop these at retail, then I will never own these.

Fools nowadays feel the need to cop everything just to say they have it.

And post their "pickup" on Instragram and in the Sneaker Showcase to "flex".

Its like the shoes are crack and they NEED them.

:smh:

Some people need to get their priorities in order man.

Ok, enough ranting.

:lol:

Good luck to everyone trying to cop though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom