Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yea yea i get you,i think that was only in 86' but i did some research and thats what they were saying. You cant justify a hat and some shoes to me being sold at 700. I guess thats why their limitef then kuz it aint for everybody. But i always look at nike/JB pass on collabs & special edtion shoes and conpare to todays. They just want that money baby. Lets go greenbay whoop

The Ogs def were 
Yea yea i get you,i think that was only in 86' but i did some research and thats what they were saying. You cant justify a hat and some shoes to me being sold at 700. I guess thats why their limitef then kuz it aint for everybody. But i always look at nike/JB pass on collabs & special edtion shoes and conpare to todays. They just want that money baby. Lets go greenbay whoop
Wait, maybe I'm wrong here but I thought most, if not, all jordan 2's have this mini hang tag on the tongue that says made in italy or something, no?

850 is good, but no i got a few pair of 2s,only ones that say that to my knowledge wete the ogs and the Dons.

Just bought two guaranteed pairs for 850... Decent deal?
with the hat pack or without? Either way, its a good deal. Almost too good.... 
850 is good, but no i got a few pair of 2s,only ones that say that to my knowledge wete the ogs and the Dons.
yup, I'm wrong, just googled it. Looks like that "Made in Italy" tag were only on the OG's. I've owned only 4 pair of 2's in my lifetime and never really paid attention to it. But my Blue Don's doesn't have that made in italy tag, it just says Just Don. But on the insoles, theres that stamp that says Beaverton*Italy*Chicago

price is $650? that's not bad at all, thought it was $700. guess ill try for these now
it's going to come out to $700 after tax, soooo.... lol

Just saw something on IG saying packs are retailing $650 in men sizes, and GS sizes will be $350. Pretty sure we all know this by now, right?

it's going to come out to $700 after tax, soooo.... lol

Just saw something on IG saying packs are retailing $650 in men sizes, and GS sizes will be $350. Pretty sure we all know this by now, right?
nah i was kidding lmao. but they straight robbing the kids

$700 is bad but $650 ain't? Lemme unsubscribe to this thread
laugh.gif
$50 saved bruh lol

nah but im passing on this all together cant be dropping $650 on shoes and a hat that i will never wear. even if i flipped the hat, still, thats a lot for shoes

$50 saved bruh lol

nah but im passing on this all together cant be dropping $650 on shoes and a hat that i will never wear. even if i flipped the hat, still, thats a lot for shoes
I don't see anyone flipping the hat for more than $200 and thats pushing it in my opinion. If you really want the shoes, you're just going to have to swallow it up and take the ugly friend home with you. 

Like the people dropping $500+ for the UGoF pack and have to deal with the XX9's. Couldn't off them for more than $150. So basically, $350+ for Pantone 11's. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]boy boy

Back
Top Bottom