Just Don x Air Jordan 2

laugh.gif

I really like the shoe and somebody made the point about designer shoes being at that price. Its a major toss up

But aren't Jordan 2's made with Italian leather anyway? Throw in the fact of the "premium" materials Just Don's used for their products. 

lol if we're being technical about it. I mean i've owned several different brand of designer shoes. Some materials better than others, and some are just pretty cheap feeling as well. Tell you what tho, from my Blue Don's, the material is pretty good. 

To be fair the just don all leather hats do cost more than the Python hats normally. Just check out Barneys.

To be fair.

Wish pack came with jacket instead but I guess sizing would be too difficult

both brand logos on the hat.. so it is a Just Don x Jordan
yeah that I know of course. I meant the hat quality. Is it a Just Don hat quality or is it a Jordan Brand hat quality. That's why I used the Balmain x H&M collab as a reference to what I'm asking. 

yeah that I know of course. I meant the hat quality. Is it a Just Don hat quality or is it a Jordan Brand hat quality. That's why I used the Balmain x H&M collab as a reference to what I'm asking. 
saw a few reviews, they are saying that quality is very good

Back
Top Bottom