Just Don x Air Jordan 2

If someone wants, they can sell me a hat for $50

how in the hell do you think thaat hat is just worth $50 bucks man.. dead srs zyzz

aint no way u cappin that strong

Just Don hats are all pinnacle 1 prices off the rip

Everyone gonna put their hat for sale, you guys ain't getting 200-300 for a hat

If I cop a pack, I'm expecting to basically gift the hat away to take away the price I have to pay for the shoes

I'd wear that hat everyday of my life just to get my money's worth. The Just Don stitching would bust apart. :lol:

Last edited:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Lol ain't nobody going to "gift" the hat away. If anything, they might keep the pack together and to maintain the "full set" resell. Hence why some people won't split the packs of the undesirable shoe out of a 2 sneaker pack. 

If you had a friend zyzz, you might get the hat for that price, basically a new era hat price. But random resellers definitely will be wanting the most dollar they can get to offset the price of the pack price. 

If I cop the pack, I'm probably getting rid of the hat, lower total cost

The hat won't hurt the value of the shoe but then again I'm keeping the shoes so again it's whatever to me.

These shoes aren't worth $650 plus tax to me at all

On impulse copped the blue 2s directly from don at the store. Forced to buy the hat. While nice, I would never pay that much for hat. I like tricking on a** & ******s vs a dumb over priced hat. Walked out paying $1120. Even though I could afford the purchase, it just didn't sit well in my stomach. I just loved the shoe too much to pass it up. I posted the hat on ebay and ended up selling for a whopping $550 shipped via pp. I will say there was a lot of interest in the hat and several offers were made. Still think I was lucky selling it for that much though to legit buyer. This is the new model. Packs with half crap/overrated/ that otherwise wouldnt sell on own. 

Last edited:
Keeping the kicks and putting the hat up for trade.

Someone is going to give up some kicks for the hat. :D

Back
Top Bottom