Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Via j23app

GS sizerun huh, blues going 
637d1e72bff86836314d241edcda7f14.png

Last edited:
Could flip a gs & buy a mens[emoji]9786[/emoji]️Lol sound good,i like this thread
that's a false assumption. Sure small sizes sell for more money BUT only when it's a small MEN'S size (size 7 men's) and there are NO GS size available. But whenever something limited drops in Mens and GS sizes, GS sizes almost never surpasses the Men sizes in resell price. 

Didn't I told some guy in here GS will be release, lol
Nope, I believe you're talking about me. It was in regards to the size 7 Don's posted and you said GS sizes and I said size 7 still considered a men's size, in which you admitted you were wrong to lol. 

Nope, I believe you're talking about me. It was in regards to the size 7 Don's posted and you said GS sizes and I said size 7 still considered a men's size, in which you admitted you were wrong to lol. 

Lol, but grade school will be from 5y-7y. What's the difference in 7y and 7 men's?

Lol, but grade school will be from 5y-7y. What's the difference in 7y and 7 men's?
A slight difference in length and width. Also GS model's doesn't always get the Men's size model features. For example, you can tell the difference of the midsoles on Men size Air Jordan 4 and GS size Air Jordan 4. 

And in regards to our original discussion, I never shot down the notion of cream don's coming in GS sizes, I was just saying size 7 can still be considered Men's sizes because theres a 7 men and 7 youth. 

Last edited:

No difference. I would treat them the same.
Depends on the shoe, and as a person who wore a size 7 for 3 years, there is a difference between size 7 Youth and size 7 Men's in terms of fit and mold. The mold especially, is visible to the naked eye. Like I said before, some youth sizes don't get the same treatment as the men's.

A slight difference in length and width. Also GS model's doesn't always get the Men's size model features. For example, you can tell the difference of the midsoles on Men size Air Jordan 4 and GS size Air Jordan 4. 

And in regards to our original discussion, I never shot down the notion of cream don's coming in GS sizes, I was just saying size 7 can still be considered Men's sizes because theres a 7 men and 7 youth. 

Lol, ok

nah i was kidding lmao. but they straight robbing the kids

No difference. I would treat them the same.

How about yall just stop worrying about the differences between 7 and 7Y (although the differences are explained accurately enough by Vinotwofour.
Stop messing up the chances for those of us who really wear that size just so you can flip to get your size. If you cant afford your size off the rip, then just fall back. These arent for you. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom