Just Don x Air Jordan 2

who said JB cant be a designer brand? yall are making them one for sure, stop with the Bull ish and stop paying crazy prices for things that arent worth a bill, smh

That 650 is a hard sell resellers wont flourish as hard
Honestly that depends.  The price is higher than last time so maybe less produced? who knows, that could justify a bigger profit.  

One things for certain Don C don't do no restocks so you better cook while you can 
to be honest a few folks i know locally who were after these are on the same wave.. for them, they justify it being too close to Yeezy resell and are either choosing between the two or deciding to just scoop yeezy's if they're gonna shell out a price so close for another shoe lol..

I would probably want to scoop both.. it would just a matter of when and how..

edit: this all assuming you find someone slipping selling 350s for 7-800 lol
Exactly! You find 350's for that ticket you could still get a good flip out of them imo 

Unless you're in Toronto during February, or if you were in NYC last February. 
Did they restock these for sure last year ?? I didn't go last year but got a friend going for sure this year and might join him! Have they mentioned anything about this year in Toronto ? That would be so bad *** Prefer the blue but will take either

Did they restock these for sure last year ?? I didn't go last year but got a friend going for sure this year and might join him! Have they mentioned anything about this year in Toronto ? That would be so bad *** Prefer the blue but will take either
Def restocked, or the NDC allocation went to NYC... I got my pair at the Jordan popup shop across the street from the Barclays Center. Then Niketown dropped like 24 pairs on Sunday (All Star Day) and I heard they had some around the city as well at the Pavillion.....

Def restocked, or the NDC allocation went to NYC... I got my pair at the Jordan popup shop across the street from the Barclays Center. Then Niketown dropped like 24 pairs on Sunday (All Star Day) and I heard they had some around the city as well at the Pavillion.....
There were restocks of Frag's and Blue Don's, and crap ton of other restocks of other good stuff too. SNKRS Box was lit tho, fresh restocks of different kicks every hour. That wait in the brutal cold was bad tho. At least Nike did us good by handing out free handwarmers and hot chocolate to the people waiting on line to get in. 

If theres anything you can takeaway from ASW even if you don't watch any of the events, is that there are always going to be heat drops and heat restocks at the city the All-Stars is hosted at. Exclusive drops too, like the Mirror Foams that was NYC only because of ASW. They open a bunch of pop-up shop to drop these stuff, like Pro Pavilion, SNKRS box, and the Flight 23 spot down in Brooklyn. 

Last edited:
Don restocked em like 3 times throughout the year at RSVP gallery as well for different pop ups. They still available now if you in the know, they just aren't budging. You have to cop the leather hat or jacket or no shoes.

There were restocks of Frag's and Blue Don's, and crap ton of other restocks of other good stuff too. SNKRS Box was lit tho, fresh restocks of different kicks every hour. That wait in the brutal cold was bad tho. At least Nike did us good by handing out free handwarmers and hot chocolate to the people waiting on line to get in. 

If theres anything you can takeaway from ASW even if you don't watch any of the events, is that there are always going to be heat drops and heat restocks at the city the All-Stars is hosted at. Exclusive drops too, like the Mirror Foams that was NYC only because of ASW. They open a bunch of pop-up shop to drop these stuff, like Pro Pavilion, SNKRS box, and the Flight 23 spot down in Brooklyn. 
the cold was so brutal but if you put in work that weekend you ate, also met Don C at the pavilion...he was 10 deep and they all had Dons on...convinced me to get em they were so eyecatching 
roll.gif

the cold was so brutal but if you put in work that weekend you ate, also met Don C at the pavilion...he was 10 deep and they all had Dons on...convinced me to get em they were so eyecatching 
roll.gif
yeah if you had no other plans from Fri-Sun, you could've ate plenty on a bunch of good stuff. People were hitting multiple places up one after another and even bouncing back to the ones they already went to, and they were able to pickup some new stuff. Gold foams and all red foams, and some exclusive drops. Don C was signing blue don boxes at places that they restocked. It was a lit weekend but man I remember I had to stuff hand warmers in my shoes because my toes felt like I was going to get frost bite. 

roll.gif
 LMAOOOOOO

That Thursday night I got out of the train and was gonna wait for the Jordan Pop up to open cause they were selling Frags, but I had a pair and cared about my life... Line was prob 45 deep and there were 200 pairs from what I heard... But the temp was so cold I just went home... But it was a cold freaking weekend, but yea you could have ate well if you put in the work.

$650 is dumb steep. I'm actually considering copping because I wasn't a fan of the blues but this cream works better with the quilted leather. Don's hat's sell for about $400 too. Selling the hat on eBay could easily buy the shoes for you.

But I honestly just want Chicago 2's with no piping...

I am betting heavy on that there will be plenty of OVO 10's at this year's ASW. Expect an abnormally higher allocation of Cream Don's too in T Dot

Last edited:
^^ OVO 10's are extremely overrated. Have my eye on black OVO 8's and every second has me contemplating going brain dead and paying retail for cream Don c 2's

...but I think my money will be going to WC4's and AJ XXX's

In Houston and NO they handed out tickets like on thur to all the restocks Hkw did they do it in NY ? Sucked cause didn't get there till Friday but was still able to get a few restocks but nothing like I had planned

best thing I got that weekend was that yeezy trashbag jacket for free 
laugh.gif
, easy $400 in my pocket
I got a bunch of stuff that weren't worth much but I wasn't reselling either. Best cop that weekend for me was winning the raffle for the Mirror Foams that I didn't even sign up for which I ended up trading for Grey 750's the next day straight up lol. Then getting a free SNKRS code which got me another pair of Mirror Foams. 
In Houston and NO they handed out tickets like on thur to all the restocks Hkw did they do it in NY ? Sucked cause didn't get there till Friday but was still able to get a few restocks but nothing like I had planned
first come first serve, but there were so many spots to hit up, it was tough deciding on which spot to go that would have the most amount of heat and you wouldn't line up for nothing. Of course there were people in the know that knew what spots to hit up. People knew which spot would have the frags during which hour too. 

Back
Top Bottom