Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Size up or size down if I can't find my Tts size? Blue just done were roomier(leather lining) than usual Jordan size?..

Last edited:
never understood why people pay way over retail before even striking out.. With retail being so high I could see people getting through, and even if they don't I'd be pretty surprised if resell is that much over $1,250

never understood why people pay way over retail before even striking out.. With retail being so high I could see people getting through, and even if they don't I'd be pretty surprised if resell is that much over $1,250

That's wishful thinking. No knock on you but just is. Just on limited availability, these will go in a flash.

My heart wants me to believe that they'll be easy to cop because of the price.  But my head knows better....
tired.gif

I know I shouldn't but I'm going to try for these and see what happens. If I open the box and love them, I'll keep them. If I even get them that is.

Yeah that was certainly a while ago when they went for that much, definitely not now. PLUS the chromes are prone to chipping. So, he came out on top big time.

No, we wear them. If you weren't around when foamposites came out then maybe it's harder to understand why we actually like them. They are still a good basketball shoe, better than most Jordan retros of the same period & way ahead of its time as far as materials when they 1st came out. Its pretty much an indestructible basketball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom