Just Don x Air Jordan 2

No, mens sz 7 and 7Y are not exactly the same. Without repeating it myself, just Read back a few pages.

Yes we know there was sz 7, not 7Y, in blue dons, but he's saying there is another option with there being 7Y AND mens 7 this time around meaning the GS will probably go for the same price as mens. Last time there was no other option

Last edited:
The point i was making is that small sizes are just as valuable when reselling as bigger sizes if not more.

The point Im making is that I dont like resellers! :\

...especially the ones that buy sz 7 or 7Y, because thats my size and I wanna cop. :lol:

You may need to get off NT if thats the case....lol I am not a reseller but i dont knock anyone who does. Its part of the culture now.

Get of NT because I dont like all these wanna be resellers?? ...:rofl: nah

But you're right to a certain extent about all these new wanna bes, nothing we can do to to stop it except not buy from them, which i dont, but others do. So, oh well.

I dont wanna get into any reseller debate in here, but Just let me get mine! :lol: You KNOW how hard that blue don mens 7 was to come by.

These are retailing for $800AUD in Australia. Not sure what the USA retail will be. But retro Jordan's retail for $260 AUD with tax and they are $190 US plus tax in the USA. So I am guessing they'll retail for $600 or $650 plus tax dependent on state.

That means $550 USD hopefully

Damb

View media item 1871607

Last edited:
I like the price maybe a i have a slight chance to cop but can anyone remind me
did these release on footlocker hoh locations and champs or was this just ndc and boutiques

I like the price maybe a i have a slight chance to cop but can anyone remind me
did these release on footlocker hoh locations and champs or was this just ndc and boutiques

Just don and several online boutiques.
At that point Nike was trying to address the bot problem and this was a bit prior to SNKRS. I always speculated that they didn't release on NDC because of that reason--bots.

With how they structure releases nowadays these probably would hit SNKRS and NDC but there's no confirmation at this time.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]I seen that kizsquare too,800 for gs? C'mon son

yeah whenever All-Star comes back to NYC, I'm going to tail you lmao. 
Im tailing you and @alp  both! i cooked that weekend but the weather was forcing me to re-evaluate the mission lol 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping that I can cop on release day.  If I do succeed maybe I can trade them for a pair of the brown 750s.....

Back
Top Bottom