Just Don x Air Jordan 2

@alp  if I cop, buy my hat b 
frown.gif

roll.gif

I ain't believing any price until Nike/JB or Don C says something. Seen $275 to $600 to $675. I don't know why so many sneaker brands hide the MSRP until the minute they drop. More times than not that means it's over priced.

I'm so used to Ronnie Fieg giving an extravagant reveal; "this shoe is this and that, with this story, available next week" no mention of the price then hits us with the $300 for some runners and a "we tried to get it as low as we can, but the brand has to do this." Whatever, at least he's apologetic, Nike/JB couldn't give a **** less.
because it means these shops are free to charge whatever price they want. You're going to pay retail if you cop directly from Nike or JB, but all these other boutiques will ripping off that MSRP label attached to the box label. 

What can one reasonably expect to drop here in Toronto that weekend? Anyone care to speculate or make an educated guess?

What can one reasonably expect to drop here in Toronto that weekend? Anyone care to speculate or make an educated guess?

Be prepared to see a ton of OVO stuff. Obviously since you're in his hometown, I believe JB will go hard.

Be prepared to see a ton of OVO stuff. Obviously since you're in his hometown, I believe JB will go hard.

Definitely OVOs. I wouldn't be shocked if it was exclusive to Toronto first, with a WW drop later. I also feel like those Toronto AM1s will re-release. The first release was so butchered. Only Toronto shops carried, Nike cancelled their online release.

All the All-Star releases and some restocks on recent drops. With the Flight 23 store opening, my guess is they'll have a large stock of WC4s, black OVO 10s and these new Just Don 2s. Then large restocks of 72-10s, CP3 XIIIs, Aqua and Chrome 8s, Cyber Monday 1s, and whatever other releases that have dropped the past few months.

If they restock Aquas and Chromes that will be funny considering both shoes are sitting on shelves at most stores here.

Last edited:
@alp
 if I cop, buy my hat b :frown:  :rofl:
Might even pass on the pack altogether, doubt ima buy an extra cap :lol:

:nerd: :nerd:

It's in Charlotte I believe
yea I don't know why people kept saying it would be back in nyc in 2017. Debating whether or not going to Toronto next month is a good idea or no, with nikes not flipping right before it's 50/50 right now for me

These are retailing for $800AUD in Australia. Not sure what the USA retail will be. But retro Jordan's retail for $260 AUD with tax and they are $190 US plus tax in the USA. So I am guessing they'll retail for $600 or $650 plus tax dependent on state.

Back
Top Bottom