Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Bunch of hypocrites in this thread for real.  Everybody cries when ShoePalace makes you buy a pair of $15 socks with a pair of J's, or a $30 t-shirt, but its a brilliant business move when Don C makes you buy a $700 hat to get the shoes.

Jokers for real.  This is a bs amateur move he's pulling to move his product that wouldn't be able to sell on its own merit

the salt.

Hopefully more than just boutiques get em (i'm lookin at you "urban retailers"), so we have an added chance at em.

Inevitably, the 31st is gonna be Blue Sadderday.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yikes

i wonder how much stock he has to destroy after it just rots.

the hats for barneys are so damn ugly.

i like the brightness of this shoe and the quilt but the hat nonsense is just doing way too much,

these will still sell and people will spend a rack to look like kanye hashtagged tumblr post.

Bunch of hypocrites in this thread for real.  Everybody cries when ShoePalace makes you buy a pair of $15 socks with a pair of J's, or a $30 t-shirt, but its a brilliant business move when Don C makes you buy a $700 hat to get the shoes.

Jokers for real.  This is a bs amateur move he's pulling to move his product that wouldn't be able to sell on its own merit

the hats arent even HIS hats its a JB made hat with his leather tossed on em

Thing is that you dont HAVE to buy the sneakers if you buy the hat you can buy each separately. Its definitely a great marketing scheme but thats exactly what it is a scheme. The hats are so overpriced He pretty much found out a way to sell preorder tickets legitimately by selling the "leather crown" and at the same time hes promoting his brand to a whole new audience more than 10x bigger than his previous audience.

this what comes with the shoes: This classy reiteration is finished with Just Don branding to the quilted insole, gold lace jewel, branded Jordan cotton shoebags and a limited edition box.

Na son for real? Is that like legit info, doesn't he like make all his hats by hand? Like the $450 hats with the python arent they handmade

Pretty much handmade...the M&N leathers are already leather when he gets them...he just does the brim/strap. I've got a few done by other hat customizers that do the same thing...but for a more realistic price. $450/$650 is OD for those hats.

Pretty much handmade...the M&N leathers are already leather when he gets them...he just does the brim/strap. I've got a few done by other hat customizers that do the same thing...but for a more realistic price. $450/$650 is OD for those hats.

Hell yea way too overpriced and somebody was trying to say the don c jordan hats are made by JB, pretty much means they were made by some underpaid chinese kids... SMH thats crazy

Anyway i was interested in getting a hat customized like that but with the new era snapback, it doesnt have to be leather, i just cant mess with M&N. How much did you pay to have that job done if you dont mind telling me? If anything point me to the right direction where i can get this done

Back
Top Bottom