Just Don x Air Jordan 2

wonder how many people that never heard of or owned anything "just don" will go for these
laugh.gif
. personally I had never heard of the brand before this, just like the fragment 1s.
eyes.gif

These 2's are ugly as hell. Yall know damn well if these didnt have don's name on it and was regular 2's they will sit. 

Didn't the site crash recently when the hat was released? I don't know how they expect the site to stay up with the traffice for these 2's.

I have a feeling those who purchase them via presale will get the "extras". Dust bag. Pin. A regular release would probably be just the shoes. That's just my opinion.

what hes doing is a great business move. hes introducing his produce to a market of new buyers. im pretty sure if don c had his way them shoes would be 1000 mrsp
Yup very amateur broke boy move.  Not sure why he would pull that crap, probably cause he makes $0 off the shoes, and $700 off the hat lol

what hes doing is a great business move. hes introducing his produce to a market of new buyers. im pretty sure if don c had his way them shoes would be 1000 mrsp
I have to disagree with respect to this being a great business move. If these shoes sell for anything close to what people think what do you suspect

the hats will be online for after. People will be trying to get what they can out of the hat just to get some money back. How long before his 700 hats will

be 350.00 or so online depending on what the shoes are ultimately worth.  This could really backfire on them.

Not going to get these unless I can see in person first. $300, these kicks better be MINT quality... Hope I can see a pair of blues so I'm ready for the grey when it comes by

I have to disagree with respect to this being a great business move. If these shoes sell for anything close to what people think what do you suspect
the hats will be online for after. People will be trying to get what they can out of the hat just to get some money back. How long before his 700 hats will
be 350.00 or so online depending on what the shoes are ultimately worth.  This could really backfire on them.

HUH?!!

Not sure if SRS...

i can't do anything but salute dude for getting folks to shell out 700 for the opportunity to spend hundreds more. i hope just don enthusiast and people genuinely fans of the 2 were able to purchase. then again, i hope the resellers got in on this too. the  "need gone" posts on twitter for that hat will be comical
roll.gif

Surprised These haven't Been  LAB out yet...

Should call these "2LAB0"

2Lab's are coming soon...Mark my words

ohhh since this is a co sign from KANYES manager.... everybody want these..... Kanye influences I tell you....:smh:

trollin

Back
Top Bottom