Just Don x Air Jordan 2

if these shoes came out in the mid 90s. snoop and the whole west side would have been c walking all over these....

I have to disagree with respect to this being a great business move. If these shoes sell for anything close to what people think what do you suspect
the hats will be online for after. People will be trying to get what they can out of the hat just to get some money back. How long before his 700 hats will
be 350.00 or so online depending on what the shoes are ultimately worth.  This could really backfire on them.

Backfire on who?
Your speaking about a reseller right?

Like Beasly said, this is a good move for the brand. A lot of you had no clue what JustDon was. Now everyone you want to know more.

His Dons sell out regsrudless. They only make a few in each don.

That's why these wing dons are gonna take a week or so before you get them. Yea there's a few small runs out there ready to go but he still waiting to see what the people want... If You order it, he'll make it. Everyone wins.

Looks like the webste is back up with the caps on stock.

Good luck to those who's looking to buy

I don't know if they'll have oversell the hats and not have enough shoes. Who knows...

Last edited:
*squints at sig*

What you did there, I see it 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I actually like these 2's haven't bought a Jordan 2 since the DB 2's which is my favorite from the line except not having the Eminem 2's. The price tag is not too bad since I paid $275 + tax for the "What The Kobe" 9, but since they are releasing one Nikestore.com I can save me some money and get them cheaper, since I have a $100 gift card I got for Christmas. Good luck to all next week because if it's rumored to be only 800 worldwide I know it won't be easy.

Back
Top Bottom