Just Don x Air Jordan 2

There Is A Guy On IG, Legit Looking For Just Dons For $400. He Said You Can Keep The Box And Hat. 

roll.gif
I emailed Nike.com the same offer... no answer as of yet

Lol why are you on NT? It's just clothes and sneakers a lot of ppl have this with a working job??

Who needs 100k car 5k suit and gold and platinum watch? Relax people can't enjoy their money? I for one like sneakers actually love them.

Anyways now to my question they fit TTS or .5 down? Thank you, I have 1k I wanna spend I sold Chinese yeezy 2 pairs of 350s. The fact is people like what they like. Perception vs Reality.

The last few post were definitely worth the sub in here... unless they plan on doing a restock during all star weekend like they did for the blues im sure this thread will close under 300 pages lol
nah the just don.com release salt alone will drive it over 300 pages lol

I know I caught an L well I ate but in my size in my brother size smh.... These will be getting shipped to good jolly ole England.

smh..... Raffle did me dirty

But this girl I just started talking to put on her tax lady my return fitten to be crazy!!!!

Last edited:
man i wish a NTer (anyone) would look out i know im asking for a alot but i wanted these joints BAD man but everyone want to make a dollar for getting lucky and ish. maybe im the last of a dying breed but if i scored on these MULTIPLE PAIRS i would look out for real but hey im just different 

What brands look like Virgil or Jerry?

Srs question btw
I'm talking about how Virgil sells Champion branded things with "OFF WHITE" like it's the second coming.

Jerry pretty much took the 80-90s, elongated them and ran with it.

Not you bro I mean in general.

I get warnings on the regular from Meth and this forum doesn't help you.

Instead u got a dude up here ranting about gotdamb sneakers like normal working people can't afford them.

We have doctors, architects, Wall Street guys on this forum and you don't even need those job titles to afford ******** pair of sneakers

Forum is just super lame now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom